❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Amy was holding two picnic baskets and a blanket that was folded over her arms, she made sure it was beautiful day, as well as a good location for everyone to gather. Walking beside her was Shadow who was pushing a stroller with Maria in it, who was wearing a light purple hoodie, with jeans and purple sneakers.

"I really hope this isn't a long fly from Angel Island" Amy said as she started to lay down the blanket onto the grass.

"I'm sure Miles or G.U.N had made that teleportor on the island already" Shadow added as he helped out.

It wasn't long before Miles and Fiona showed up, with Skylar walking in between them.

Skylar went over to the hoglet, to greet her with a little gentle pat on the head, he was a little older than the hoglet...and further ahead in his development than most mobian infants but he was just very shy and didn't show his intelligence often only when he was alone with his parents. The hoglet only giggles and purrs.

"Thanks for coming You three" Amy greeted as she set down the two picnic baskets, and grabbing the baby bag out from the basket that is underneath the stroller seat.

"Any time, Someone needed a break from his work" Fiona admits nudging her husband.

"I can't help it...I just tinker when I'm stressed" Miles admits as his tails just slump down to the ground.

"I guess he got to you too?" Amy asked Miles a little concerned.

"It's...I just hate seeing him like that..." Miles admits,  when he got to Sonic's house that night...that lights were turned off, the house just looked completely abandoned...dust was everywhere, but everything was clean, Sonic just looked miserable being in that big house alone, his eyes were puffy from crying a lot, his quills were a mess cause of the lack of care, as well as he looked paler than normal.

Amy places a hand on his shoulder "I'm sure he'll get better..." she said.

"I hope so..."

"Did you guys asked us to bring the drinks?"

Both Amy and Miles, turned their attention to the couple.

A female white bat, wearing a black t-shirt with a boob window, and a light purple vest, and black shorts, white boot heels, light blue mascara, and pink lipstick.

A male red echidna, wearing a dark brown vest, with matching shorts with extra pockets, white gloves with metal spikes on the knuckles, and red, green, and yellow hiking shoes, he was carrying a big white cooler.

A female dark red bat, with her hair tied back into a downward ponytail, with white tips, a white stripe over the bridge of her muzzle, wearing a dark navy green vest, over a black t-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans shorts, with navy green hiking boots, black fingerless gloves.

"Hey Knuckles" Miles greeted.

"Aww come on Hun, why the long faces" The Bat said looking at the Amy and Tails.

Knuckles sets the cooler down onto the blanket, the bat climbed down from the cooler to go and join her younger friends...after being reminded to play gently with the two.

"Oh I see..." The bat said when she got the information from Amy and Miles. "I can't say that I'm also worried about him..."

"I was...really hoping he'd come...I know he fell lonely without Scourge being around, and so I thought the company of friends would lift his spirits" Amy admits as she lets out a small sigh sitting down on the blanket.

"Well this is something that we can't rush...I mean Scourge and him were very close, much like me and Shadow...so it could take him another year or a month to truly move on" The Bat spoke as she pulled a soda out of cooler.

"I hope it's not another year..." Miles admits.

"Anyways...How are things Rouge, I feel like we don't get see each other often?" Amy asked.

"Well Angel Island is always opened Amy, now that Mobius is finally at peace, but you know the normal stuff, getting use to the island, as well as Knux cute traditions they he had back in the day, Little Juliet just had her first flight lesson yesterday and I couldn't be even prouder" Rouge smiled.

"That's amazing, I wish I could share some cool stuff like that...but Maria is still a baby" Amy said letting out a small sigh, though she was rather glad that her hoglet wasn't growing up that quickly as she thought she would cause of Shadow's Black Arms DNA.

Skylar held onto Fiona while he watched Maria play with his tails.

"He's very attached to you Fiona" Knuckles said.

"It's just a fox thing...they are more closer to their Mothers than fathers, not that he doesn't love Miles" Fiona said with a laugh.

The day was rather spent with the group getting caught up everyones personal lives. As well as playing with their kids.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic was sitting on the bench underneath a single dog wood tree, the white flower petals falling onto his clothes and fur, as he just watched his friends.

This was the first time in ten years that he had ever left his house.

"They look happy..." he said to himself, "Happier than me..." he whimpered as he looked down at his lap, only to flinch back when his vision shifted to him holding his husband in his arms dead and bleeding out from the wound.

He only brought his arms closer to his body, tears starting to stream down his cheeks. He didn't stay long...he only stayed to watch his friends then he took his leave. Or at least he tried to.

"Why aren't you over there?" Scourge asked.

"They look a happier without me...we should just go home" Sonic responded as he continued walking.

Scourge looked back at the group, than at Sonic before following after the blue hedgehog. So much for convincing the hedgehog to go to that picnic.