❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Sonic was laying awake in his bed, he really couldn't get to sleep, he just kept looking at the empty space in his bed.

"Why do I still feel alone..." He thought to himself, maybe he admitted the same feelings to fast...or he truly just can't get over the many loses in his life. He wraps his arms around himself as his tail tucked between his legs.

It was clear that it was truly eating him up inside, every time he looks down at his hands he can always see the blood...from the people that he killed, that hurt him in so many ways.

Then the sight of his dying husband, and the very thing that killed him...he heard the door open to the master bedroom and the weight shifting, he hadn't realized that he had started sobbing, he curses at the gods that just made his life a never ending nightmare of despair.

He sniffed, and just buried his face into Scourge. Why is he still here? When everyone around him that he knows are living their best lives.

They wouldn't care if he just died? They didn't care when his husband was murdered.

He felt something warm on his fingers, he hadn't realized that he was digging his claws into someone's back...he quickly loosen grip, and looked to see who he was hurt.

"You have a strong grip Blue"

"I..." He just starting sobbing, he didn't mean to hurt Scourge...he was just deep into his thoughts that he hadn't realized that he was hurting him, someone that didn't really deserve be here, not with him.

"Hey...I'm okay, I promise..." Scourge said wiping away the tears from Sonic's eyes.

"But...Y-You a-are bleeding...and I..." Sonic said through his tears.

"Blue I'd rather be hurt than you hurting yourself" Scourge admits, showing the hedgehog the new marks from him just hugging himself...but that was different, he rather just bleed to death by his own hands than to cause the death of someone that he cared about.

He just brought his bloody hands closer to his own body, just so his didn't hurt Scourge anymore...even with those inhibitor rings on his wrists, this negative energy is still to unstable, and his reflection in the window...just shows how close his blue pelt was to looking black than blue.

It didn't really take long for Sonic to calm down enough to actually pull away from Scourge.

His instants started kicking in and started to treat the small wounds on Scourge's back, despite how much the emerald hedgehog told him that he was okay.

"Blue..."

Sonic had taken notices of all the other scars that were all over Scourge's back, though they looked old and had already healed over, but they looked so be, on the lines of torture, and mistreatment, some bruises here and there, but unlike his chest, the deep gashes were rather random, the scars kind of made his accident look pathetic.

"Blue!"

Sonic snapped back to reality, and looked at Scourge. "Chaos, your cute...when you care" he admits, before taking a hold of the smaller male's hand pulling him closer.

"W-where?"

"Hmm?"

"Where did you get those other scars?"

"Nothing you should be concerned about...it was in past and I liked to put it behind me"

Sonic can kind of relate to that...he avoided answering questions about how he got his scars, even though it still haunts him, he was kind of jealous of that since his past and present keeps hunting him.

Scourge started to take Sonic's gloves off, that had been stained with blood from his wound, when they were off he grabbed a hold plant a kiss on the back of Sonic's hand.

Sonic felt his body being adjusted so that he knees was resting at each side of Scourge, he only nuzzles his muzzle into Scourge's chest.

"You didn't hurt me that bad...and besides I'm used to the pain"

"Mmm~" Sonic hums, feeling his back spines being rubbed...he just had a lot of sensitive parts of his body, mostly cause of the his days in that laboratory, with all those scientists, touching him, and poking him needles. "Thank you..."

"Mhm" Scourge responded, he plants a kiss on Sonic's ear.