❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Days had went by, and Scourge spent most of his time sitting outside of the master bedroom door, just trying to cheer up Sonic.

Sonic was leaning up against the door, he was just wearing one of his husband's t-shirts, a red plaid light weight hoodie, with a gray hood, baggy jeans that were torn at the heels...he was starting to wear clothes, mostly cause of how dangerously skinny he had gotten, from the lack of eating. He fumbles with the his wedding ring.

"I know what I said about coming out...but can you open the door"

Sonic looked away, his arms were stained with his blood from him just harming himself, gray inhibitor rings on his wrists that were made to help him control that dark side of him...he was upset...but he was also angry at the universe for bringing someone that looked, and sounded, like his husband.

"Kill him!"

Sonic shook his head, "I don't want to hurt anyone..." he responded to the voice in his head.

He hated hurting people, even the ones that deserve it...but it was something that he was created to do.

Much like Shadow...he was created, mostly G.U.N to counter The Ultimate Life Form...he was made with using the negative energy of the chaos emeralds.

Cause of all the experiments G.U.N forced him through he just snapped...killing every single Scientist that was hurting him, the put him through extreme torture. Something that the Commander wanted.

But the day that his husband was killed, he couldn't control himself and just lashed out at the robot that killed his husband, tearing it to pieces, but he snapped back before he killed the man that built the robot.

The last ounce of happiness gone.

And seeing this Scourge, just made him feel anger, and sadness.

"I...I c-can't take it..." he sobbed. "I...I can't take it a-anymore..." he pleaded as he just opened the door to the master bedroom and just hugs the Scourge that was outside of his door.

"I can't do this..." he sobbed. "I...I just want you back..." he pleaded.

Scourge was confused, he didn't know what Sonic was talking about, before he realized that the grieving hedgehog was talking about his husband, someone that he couldn't be, couldn't replace, someone that the opposite of himself.

Then why was it hurting him to see this Sonic, in this condition?

He just growled to himself, but he really couldn't control himself either...he had to calm other hedgehog down.

"Mmm!?!" Sonic muffled as he felt a pair of lips pressed onto his own.

Scourge was kissing him, something that missed the most from his husband, tears still streaming down cheeks, he knew this wasn't his Scourge...but it didn't matter, he just needed something like this, needed something like happiness to get rid of this depression.

"Mmm~" He kissed back.

Scourge pulled his lips away from Sonic. "I know I can't be like him...and I can't leave you like this"

Sonic sniffs as he just hugs Scourge, "I don't care...if you can't be like him...I, I just want that happiness back, that thing that I felt when he was still with me..." he admits. "And...I feel that with you..."

Scourge didn't really believe what he was hearing...it was definitely something that he felt as well, as much as he wanted to leave...he just couldn't get himself to do so, and talking to the spirit of himself that lived in this universe, it just felt like the warp ring brought him here for a reason, and that he was slowly starting to understand that reason.

That reason...was to get the love that wanted, but never got from those people that he didn't get from those friends of his back in his own world.