❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Scourge rubs his eyes, he felt something warm pressing against his back, though the blue fur was enough to let him know where he was at...not in his own universe that for sure. He traces his hand down the burns scars that was on Sonic's arm, they had completely destroyed the skin and peach fur leaving a dark pink color on the flesh with little fur covering the areas, the same is said with the permanent rope marks, but what really got his attention was the single tracks of what looked to be permanent wounds of someone jamming a needle into the same area of the body, and Sonic had many of those, as well as stitches that his fur was covering up, rough bruises as if he had been handle to roughly.

Sonic shifted in his sleep to that he was laying on his stomach.

Scourge took note of what he saw, sure the wounds had healed enough to that point that it was noticeable, as well as the blue hedgehog fur covering most of the scars, but there was one noticeable thing, a big burn patch on Sonic's lower back, and right shoulder of G.U.N's logo, and his experiment number/name. "PM-32" underneath the logo.

This just gave more questions than answers, but he decided to just leave it, for now at least...he really can't go snooping around when the whole planet knew of his death, "Tsk...it wouldn't surprise me if they had yearly anniversary for my death" he said rolling his eyes, he always found it annoying when the hero's always get the special treatment like that, heroes and royalty, back on Moebius he didn't have any of that, not that he knew of.

He just sat up from the couch so he can get up without disturbing Sonic's slumber he grabbed his jacket from the back of the couch putting on before making his way to kitchen to at least get started on breakfast.

Sonic's ear twitches at the sound of something sizzling, he eyes fluttered opened as he slowly started to sit up, took awhile for his eyes to adjust to that natural light that was coming in from open the blinds, when they did he saw that was on the black sofa in the living room, he slurps up the drool that was on his lip and started to get up rubbing his eyes.

He made way to where the sound was coming from to only smell bacon, being cooked.

"Morning Blue"

"Morning...What are you cooking?"

"Easy stuff, like bacon and eggs" Scourge responded, to be honest anything was better than food he had be forced to eat back at that prison...starving yourself really wasn't an option, not even if your tray got stolen from other inmates. They will force feed you through a tub, it could range from raw eggs, to pure maggots.

Sonic wasn't gonna eat, he can go another year without eating something, since he only cooked for Scourge last night. The sound of his stomach told him otherwise.

"Just sit down, I'll make you a plate"

Sonic only did what was told, it was kind of surprising how long he lasted from not eating anything, for ten years. Sure he was made to be immortal...in some way, mostly that he was immune to all diseases, that has the potential to kill both Mobians and Humans, he can still die from a bullet wounds, drowning, some extreme temperatures, suicide rated attacks, getting stabbed, a things like that just not starvation, or poor health.

"So do you want to talk about that dream that got you so upset?"

Sonic looked down, that memory of him being forced to breed with a mobian hybrid, to see if it was possible to have to genetically have an ultimate life form, that would follow orders cause they would be so young and they would only know the G.U.N agencies, and how they operate, when they are old enough to fight for them.

It was possible, but since he was so heart broken with loosing the twins, he only became aggressive towards other experiments that were assigned to mate with him.

"No" Sonic quickly said.

Scourge only shrugged his shoulders, as curious as he was he can just tell it was touchy subject, he plated the bacon and eggs, handing it over to Sonic with a fork. He watched Sonic eat the breakfast that he made for him...he couldn't but to smile in his mind, he never really noticed how cute Sonic be when he was calm.

"What?" Sonic asked noticing Scourge was staring at him.

"Nothing...just imagine you with something else in your mouth"

Sonic only rolled his eyes, though it wasn't enough to stop his ears from tilting back.

When breakfast was over, Sonic put the same clothing that he wore yesterday he looked at his wedding ring...it just didn't feel the same to wear it when his husband wasn't around...and even if Scourge was around he didn't put on the ring, not that he couldn't blame him it really didn't belong him. He places the his ring down over his husband's, it really pains him to have to do this, since they been married for five years now. "I'm sorry...but it doesn't feel the same anymore..." he said out loud, to the single picture of him and his husband, he wipes away the tears in his eyes as he walked out of the room, he'll put the ring back on...just not now, not when it just brought back painful memories.

Scourge heard the door close to the master bedroom, he opened the door just out of curiosity, his eyes gazed over to the wedding rings that were on the nightstand, in front of that single picture, he only looked away...he didn't really understand what Sonic was going through, since he never experienced something this. Sure he dated before but they were mostly just one night stands, and the relationship never really lasted cause they would find out how heartless he was, or just how abusive he can be when it came to his anger.

Fiona so far was the only one that he had a connection with, but even it didn't last...since he kind of knew that she was only using him to get back at the Freedom Fighters for kicking her off of the team.

He only closed the door to the bedroom, this really wasn't his place...after all he really couldn't replace some who was opposite of him. But he could at least just be there for Sonic.