❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Sonic pulls the washable cover over the sofa, it was a big L shape couch, with a small leg rest the acts like a storage, of course the couch can pulled apart and rearrange. As for the cover well with the two being so interment with each other, they do make a mess, this is just so the soft gray fabric didn't end up staining.

He glances upstairs in hopes that Scourge might be away, but he didn't hear the door to the master bedroom open. He only shrugged, they did have a busy day yesterday...with getting groceries and just having a romantic evening at the park and a diner.

About the time Scourge actually got up he had grabbed the two wedding rings from the nightstand he slipped on his black leather jacket, and adjusted his pants before leaving the room.

After yesterday and the two nights before, he couldn't help but feel jealous over those other guys, who were flirting and just putting their hands on something that that belonged to him...he knew that Sonic only had eyes for him, but it didn't really help that he played with the those men, and right in front of him.

Once he was downstairs he saw Sonic, getting ready to make breakfast.

"Mmm~" Sonic hums, feeling some soft kisses on the back of his neck.

"Morning Blue~"

"Morning" Sonic responded as he turned to face Scourge.

"Why did you let those men flirt with you?"

"Gee Scourge I didn't take you for being the Jealousy  type~" Sonic smirks as he nuzzles up to Scourge's cheek. "And besides I just wanted them to see that what they can't have, you know I love you"

Scourge only growls, sure they didn't those words to each other but it was very obvious that they loved each other, he just slips the ring onto Sonic's finger which only got that black hedgehog to looked a shamed about it the ring.

But then he saw that Scourge was wearing his late husband's ring, "Wait are you?"

"Asking you to marry me...Yes, if it means that I can have you all to myself than I'll take it"

The black hedgehog only lets out a small chuckle, he licks Scourge's lips, which in response he got a tinder kiss on his own lips. "Mmm~" he moans allowing Scourge's tongue to slip into his mouth.

Only for their little make out session to be cut short by the sound of the oven going off.

"Sorry...kind of been craving Cinnamon Rolls~" Sonic apologized as he takes the rolls out of the oven, though with the recipe book out, Scourge can tell that Sonic made them homemade.

"And here I thought that sweet smell was coming from you~" Scourge purred rubbing Sonic's ear.

Sonic only smacks his hand away so he can put the frosting onto the rolls before the frosting hardens.

It was rather a pleasant breakfast, as well as morning...though it did get little frustrating when Sonic didn't give Scourge attention, like he wanted before they were interrupted by the oven.

Sure he had all day to get what he wanted, but with the lack of clothing that Sonic was wearing, not the mention how the other's body looked was nothing but a tease to him.