❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Scourge was just sitting outside facing the forest that just in the backyard of the house, again he had already explored what he wanted to explore, he just had a lot of questions for Sonic, well mostly this world...but he couldn't go out and get answers, and it was starting to get on his nerves with Sonic refusing to tell him everything.

"Hey..."

"What is it Blue"

Sonic sat down next to Scourge, he looked at the emerald hedgehog before he opened his mouth "I guess you found out that your the hero of this universe" Scourge was only silent as the wind blew through both of the males quills.

"And yet...I'm still here trying to cheer someone up when I can't even cheer myself up" Scourge admits.

Sonic looked down at his red sneakers, he really hadn't thought of that...sure he had noticed how similar they were, and dealing with the same pain as each other. Though he was dealing with something that was more depressing than Scourge, and they really hadn't talked to each other much, like they did during the first week, it was just they knew each other existed and that was it. He got up and taking a hold of Scourge's wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"To give you answers...Cause I know that you want them, and I'm just not ready to share them" Sonic admits.

Scourge just followed behind Sonic, he didn't really want answers, he just wanted to fit into this universe...he's been with Sonic for a week, but to him it felt like an entire month, and when he wasn't around counterpart...he just felt empty, sure the hedgehog had a lot of negative energy to him, but so did he, just with all the betrayal he went through, this Sonic, just always had the nerve to be the first to ignore him, hit him, hell even put him into his place, but it wasn't out of aggression, it never really hurt either, just to get him to stop.

Sonic felt Scourge stopping in the middle of the forest, he turned back to the emerald hedgehog. "Um Scourge?"

"Look Blue, it's the damn answers I want"

"Then what do you want?"

Scourge gripped Sonic's wrists pulling him closer to him, "I'm not one to express emotions"

Sonic only rolled his eyes, as he kind of already knew that he's been with this prev for a week and so far him expressing how horny he was, was the most easiest for him to express. "Just fucking tell me what you want"

Scourge just lifts up Sonic's chin and just presses lips to the smaller hedgehog's lips.

Sonic only had a small smile on his muzzle, as he kissed the emerald hedgehog back, he kind of already knew that Scourge liked him...he had made comments to his husband much like Scourge had done to him. He was the first to pull away from Scourge. "I want you too~ Asshole"

"Wow...you have the nerve to kiss me back, then call me an asshole, you are such a prick"

Sonic only laughs, the first in so many years of being alone...but still it wasn't enough to make that negative aura that was around him to disappear, he maybe showing that he was happy here...but was he truly happy?

The blue hedgehog grunted when he hit the floor, cause Scourge let him go which caught him off guard. Sonic picked himself up from the floor, he still was gonna have to Scourge what was really bugging him...at some point, but at least they were in that stranger phase, he hurries over to the emerald hedgehog.