𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

Hello! Welcome to 'Wanted By You'!

Thank you for giving this book a chance☻

WANTED BY YOU

RIVER BAILEY, the 18-year-old girl who grew up with nothing. Having to work for everything. She started providing for herself at the age of 11-someone who's never experienced love before. Doesn't have a clue what love is and has no intention of feeling it. She doesn't feel anything until him.

She wanted him.

But she never gets what she wants.

MASON TAYLOR, the 17-year-old boy who grew up in luxury. Anything he could dream of was at the tip of his finger. He never had to work a day in his life. Always being showered in love. Someone who wants nothing but to find his soulmate. He dreamed of love like his parents. But he doesn't want love with just anyone. He wants her.

He wanted to be wanted by her.

And he always gets what he wants.

PREVIEW

"River! Stop. Talk to me please." I yelled desperately as she walked away from me in the rain. It was dark and gloomy. She's been so distant with me.

"Why?! Why are you doing this?!" She turned and yelled.

"Doing what? River." My tears were covered with the rain that slid down my cheeks.

"This! This...Fucking acting like this! Like you want me. Like you care for me! It's fucking confusing, Mason. Because we're not friends. I-I don't know what we are! You're making me feel this new shit I've never felt before and I don't know how to handle it!" She yelled.

I let out a shaky breath. "I know. I know River. I feel it too! But you're hurting me! You're hurting me by distancing yourself from me. You're hiding away from me when I would never hurt you! I'd never judge you! We are doing this together! Remember." I cried.

Thunder striking as the rain soaked our bodies. My sweater was wet and heavy as her white shirt was sticking to her beautiful body. Every lightning strike I could see her face. She was in so much distress.

"Then what is this?! What do you want from me?!"

"I want you! I want you all to myself. I want you to want me River! I want to be wanted by you!"

WARNINGS:
• mature language
• sexual content ;)
• sexual assault
• abuse
• mentions of homophobia
• death
• mommy kinks

This book is a FEMDOM book so male main character os shy, blushy, submissive, and very talkive. The female main character is also taller and older then the male. Im apologize if you dont like height difference maybe in the future ill make a taller submissive male main character.

There are almost going to have some scenes where the fmc uses "toys" on the mmc. But ill but a "✞" for the mature parts.

My vision for my books is to have them all connected some how.