𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 | ☆

Chapter Eleven | Mason

↳ ❝ [Are you embarrassed of me?] ¡!
. ┊ "Dumb" by Nirvana

Warnings ( mentions of the f-slur)

Finally the third period is over. I've tried staring at the clock super hard to make it go fast but it didn't work. Sadly. But finally. Five more minutes until I get to see River. I stared at the clock waiting for it to turn 11:45.

Hudson was sitting next to me also staring at the clock. I told him if we stare at it together it might work.

"Do you think it's working?" He said, staring deeply at the clock.

"I think so." I strained out.

"Make sure no one sees. They'll think we're taking a massive shit." I laughed, tearing my glaze away from the clock. He laughed hysterically and leaned his head on the table.

Three more minutes.

Hudson sighed and groaned. "These are the longest three minutes of my life."

I'm so excited. I hope we don't get in trouble. I had Science fourth period and River is really good at science so she could catch me up. I wonder what we are going to do. I'm so nervous. I don't really care what we do, I just want to see her.

The bell rang and I shot up from my seat and quickly gathered my belongings. Hudson followed right behind me and we ran–not walked–ran out the class. I grabbed him and we walked down the hall and maneuvered around the crowd. "Oh there's Archer. Have fun with River." Hudson wrapped his arms around me and walked towards Archer.

I was in awe when I saw Archer's face lit up when he saw Hudson. I made my way down the hall with butterflies in my stomach. I'm always so nervous when it comes to River. I promised myself to tell my parents about the tutoring because I know River would be mad knowing I told her I would tell them.

My mind just wants to please her.

She makes me so nervous. And she makes my heart race. When I think about the moments we had. When our hands were touching each other. Her holding my waist. Holding my hand. When her thighs brush against my parts. It makes my pants tighten and my lower region ache. I don't understand what any of it means.

Her words and her voice makes me feel funny. I love when we're touchy and when she calls my bunny and teases me. It doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. It makes my parts hurt though.

I don't understand these feelings–

I heard a yelp as my shoulder collided with someone else's. I quickly whipped around and apologize. "Oh my–I'm s-so sorry. I–I'm so stupid-"

"Oh, Mason, right." I looked up to Clarissa looking at me with a smirk. Her hand on her hip and she was in some very tall heels.

Why?