𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 | ☆

Chapter Three | River

↳ ❝ [See you later, Alligator] ¡! ❞
✧. ┊ "The Perfect Girl" by Mareux

 ┊ "The Perfect Girl" by Mareux

Mason Taylor.

There is something about him, I don't know what.

Maybe his soft green doe eyes. His round rosy cheeks turn red when I stare at him. He was shorter than me but not by much. I saw the way his breath hitched when I touched his necklace. His fucking pouty lips and his cute awkwardness. And he's a cute fucking giggle.

God, what's wrong with me?

I snapped out of it when I heard Nala and Bondi squealing and they jumped into my arms making me wrap my arms around their waists. I grabbed Nala's skirt and held it down making sure she doesn't flash everyone.

"I'm so glad you're back, babe." Bondi stood on her tippy toes and kissed my cheeks and then punched me in the shoulder which didn't hurt but didn't tell her that.

"You left us alone with these idiots." She pointed at the boys. I chuckled and we all walked down the hall outside.

I went to jail a year ago after my mother called the cops on me. But I don't regret what I did. I'm currently a fucking eighteen-year-old living with a bunch of seventeen and eighteen-year-olds and working two part-time jobs and trying to win custody over my baby brother. I have been trying ever since I moved out with I was fourteen, but I couldn't have full custody until I was eighteen and going to jail just fucked it up.

I get to see him when I have to pick him up from school and if she's drunk and generous I can take him out or let him sleep over.

We all sat down at the tables outside. I sat down on the table and Nala sat on one of my thighs and Bondi on the other while my arms held their waist. Archer sat on the seat between my legs and Callum and Miles sat on the side.

"So, who cried the most when I was gonna," I smirked. Everyone started arguing over who was the saddest.

"It was these two." Archer signed and pointed at the girls in my lap. They hit Archer in the back of the head. Archer as trouble speaking in places he doesn't really feel comfortable in, like in public. And he has a slight stutter.

"They slept in your room for like three months." Miles laughed. The girls rolled their eyes. I smiled down at them and kissed their forehead. I love these girls. They're my girls. I love my boys too but they are something I can't tell them that I can tell my girls.

"Miles shut the fuck up because you were crying because she wasn't there to make you breakfast." Callum laughed, pointing at Miles who flipped him off.