𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 | ☆

Chapter Nine | Mason

↳ ❝ [Mommy?!] ¡!
✧. ┊ "Hey Boy" by  Omar Apollo, Kali Uchis

Last night I stayed up talking to Hudson about yesterday

Last night I stayed up talking to Hudson about yesterday. I don't know what happened. My body heated up when she was close to me and her voice–oh her voice sent shivers down my spine. I had an urge just to smash my lip against hers.

When she called me a good boy my body malfunctioned. My pants felt uncomfortably tight and when my pelvis grinded against her it felt oh so good. When she looked down on me, I wanted her just to look at me and only me. I always want her eyes on me. I want all her attention.

I had a naughty dream last night about her and I couldn't sleep last night. I was excited to see her today. I got ready quicker than ever and I packed us some snacks for study today. I hope she likes it.

I still haven't told my parents about the tutoring only because my dad could find out the River background in a snap. He will find out that she went to jail and they won't let me see her anymore. I've been telling them I've been hanging out with Hudson and he backed me up and that lie. I know if River found out she would be mad at me. I don't want to be mad at myself.

I got out of the car and I walked to the grass seeing Hudson. "Hey, Mase. You fixed your boner yesterday?" My eyes widened and my cheek flushed.

"Hudson stop! I took a shower like you said. Now stop talking about it." I mumbled and he laughed. He finds entertainment out of my embarrassment. He rested his hand around my shoulder. We were the same height but he didn't care.

I saw Bondi running towards me and Nala and Callum chasing her. "Bondi tell us!" Nala shouted.

Bondi went under Hudson that was around my shoulder and hid behind me. "Hide me." She was shorter than me so they couldn't really see her. Nala under Hudson's arm going behind me making Bondi run. Callum blocked her, grabbing her and tickling her sides. She screamed and laughed before elbowing him and running behind me and Hudson.

"Let me alone! I'm not telling you! Don't make me get River!" My eyes lit up and I smiled. I started looking around for River. I turned to Bondi. "Where is she?" Bondi looked at me and her mouth turned into an 'o'. She looked at Nala and Callum who were quite fascinated in the cloud.

"Um, she...didn't come today. She stayed home." Bondi mumbled and now she was fascinated in the clouds.

My smile dropped and my shoulder fell. She didn't come today? But she said she'll be here. She promised.

"What? No. She promised. Maybe she'll come late." Bondi patted my shoulder. The bell rang and I walked inside the building with my mood dampened. I walked to my locker and looked over at River's locker. I grabbed my English book and made my way to Mr. Roman's class.

I walked into his class and sat down in my seat. I waited for the bell to ring to see if she would come but she never did. I wonder if she didn't come to school because of me. Did I do something wrong? Was it about yesterday? I probably made her uncomfortable. I pulled my sleeves over my hands and rubbed my eyes making sure I didn't cry.