𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 | ☆

Chapter Four | Mason

↳ ❝ [She let you] ¡! ❞
✧. ┊ "My Kind Of Woman" by Mac Demarco

I don't if I should be scared or hot and bothered

The fact that she broke his hand with ease. Or the fact she broke his hand because he touched me. I think I'm hot and bothered. I don't know but the way she poked her cheek with her tongue and let out a laugh before grabbing his finger did something to me. I read too much.

She is so pretty.

I can't believe she let me sit with her. In private school, I usually sat alone when Trevor was absent because he's a meanie and likes picking on me. I wanted to ask her how was her day? Or how are you? But she was so close to me that I couldn't function. Don't get me started on when she took her hoodie off.

I swear I couldn't pass out there and then.

She lifted it off making her white tee shirt under rolled up showing off her v-line and the tattoos on her hips and bones. My gym theory is correct. She had a tank top on which showed off her biceps when she was writing her essay. I got a glance at her back muscles and I was pretty sure if I wasn't sitting I would have fallen to my knees.

My diary will be hearing about this.

I sat in my Science smiling, daydreaming about River. Jesus Christ, I'm creepy. I just imagine River telling me to pay attention and I got out of my daydream and finished my worksheet. I've  gotten better at paying attention. This is going to be my year and I'm going to make the best out of it. I already made a friend. I have P.E. next with Hudson and River and her friends. They are very nice. They look very intimidating but they are nice to me.

I hope we don't play tennis in PE, it's very boring. The bell rang and I packed my stuff Hudson and I placed our sheet of paper on the teacher's desk and walked out to the halls. The halls are always crowded but you get used to it. Hudson guides me through the crowd to the big gym room and back to the lockers and showers.

"Ok, don't make eye contact when changing. It's just weird." He shivered in disgust. I laughed and opened the locker and started to change.

I get self-conscious when I change. Everyone was so muscular and tall. I was skinny with little muscle. I cover myself and put on my shirt. I look around awkwardly and pulled down my pants quickly and put my sweats on. It was cool outside, but I like the sweats.

Hudson finished changing and we walked outside to the bleachers. I looked up searching for someone. *Cough* River *Cough*. I see her on the top with everyone else. Bondi and Nala had their shorts on with their P.E shirts. Bondi with braiding Nala's braids into one big braid. The boys wore their shorts while Archer had his sweats on. River had her P.E shirt on with her shorts showing off her muscular but thick thighs and calves. She had sports tape on her knees for knee pain and her hair was flowing in the small breeze.