𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 | ☆

Chapter Six | Mason

[I can't stop thinking about her] ¡!
. ┊ "Romantic Lover" by Eyedress

 I fell on my bed and sighed happily with a smile on my face

I fell on my bed and sighed happily with a smile on my face. Those ocean-blue eyes fill my mind and I'm not complaining. I replay every interaction we had and butterflies fill my stomach. I squeal and cover my red face, kicking my feet. Astrid meowed at me confused. She's never seen me this happy.

I've never felt like this before.

I grabbed my phone, laying on my tummy, and ringed Hudson. I waited with a smile on my face as the phone rang. Then he finally picked up. Astrid leaped on the bed getting all in my business.

"Hi, best friend!" He shouted happily in my ear. I had a phone for a while but I never really used it cause I had no one to talk to. Now I have a friend. "Ooo, Hi kitty." She meowed at him with sass.

"Hey, Hudson. I just got back from school." I told him, trying to hold my excitement in and not burst out.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! Tell me what happened! Do not leave out any details!" I giggled and sigh rethinking about the moments we had.

I began to ramble about how helpful she was and how gentle she was with me and he started to 'aw'. Throughout telling him I smiled and giggled with a red face. I began telling him about the conversation we had.

"Damn you smooth motherfucker! You told her your favorite color was the color of her eyes!?"

I laughed. "Yea."

I told him about how she let me listen to music with her headphones and how pretty she was. I rambled about her for a whole hour and he sat and listened, telling me that we belonged together. We were face timing so he was laughing at my face as I told him.

It felt nice to talk to someone my age and not my parents. There are things I can tell my parents but then there's things I would much rather tell my friend.

I love talking to my mom and dad. My mother has been waiting for me to talk to her about my crushes and girls I like. But unfortunately that hasn't happened. Until now. I would take advice from dad because he knows how to keep my mom happy.

We continued to talk about random stuff before my mom knocked on my door softly. I told her to come in and she walked in and she saw me on the phone and I could tell her eyes lit up. "Hi, honey. I'm I interrupting?" She asked. I shocked my head and scooted over so she could sit with me.