𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 | ☆

Chapter Twelve | Mason

↳ ❝ [I should get her flowers. ] ¡!

✧. ┊ "Lovers Rock" by Tv girl

After school I didn't get to go to tutor with River

After school I didn't get to go to tutor with River. Sadly.

We all walked out the doubled doors to the grass and River offered to wait for me as I waited for my dad. We sat at the bench and I sat next to River. She really hasn't been as close to me. I do understand that she's still getting over the fight from early on.

I should get her something.

Ever since everything happened she's not as touchy as she was before. She stares off into space and she's fidgeting.

She's been calling me Mason instead of bunny. Though it hurt, I decided to wait until she gets comfortable with me again. I'll wait for her.

She sat on the table looking effortlessly beautiful as always. She put hands down and accidentally put it on top of mine. I blushed and she apologizes and moves her hand but I pout and place my hand on top of hers. She looks at me and I blush looking down at our hands. My heart fluttered again. She gets me all blushy for her.

Hudson's car came and parked in the front. Hudson hugged Archer making his eyes widened and blush heavily and he slowly wrapped his arms around him. Hudson hugged me, making me reluctantly pull my hand away from River's to hug him. He then kissed the girls on the cheek and kissed River on the cheek and then lightly slapped it. He waved at the boys and got in the car.

I looked at River who was staring into space again. Her fingers were playing around with my hand and I didnt mind. "Are you okay?" I put my hand on her arm trying to give some comfort. She looked at my hand and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Fuck me." She whispered. She always says naughty words.

She looked at my eyes and slowly averted her eyes to my lips making me bite them. Her eyes darken and she rolled her eyes and her head fell into her hands.

"I'm fine."

My mother says that to my dad a lot. And trust me she is not fine.

Her hair fell in front of her face that was in her hands. I pushed it back behind her ear carefully, not wanting to get it caught in her earrings. She looked up at me and her face held confusion.

I blushed as her eyes were in me. I blush for her.

I love when she looks at me.
Only me.

We waited a couple minutes and then I could feel the burning sensation on my back. My back started to hurt when Brody pushed me. River looked at me and then asked me. "What's wrong?"

"It's just my back." She stood up and grabbed my hand making me stand up. "Can I?" I blushed and nodded turning around. "I wont touch, okay? I just want to see." I nodded and she softly lifted my shirt slightly examining the big bruise.