𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 | ☆

Chapter Seven | River

[I can't stop thinking about him] ¡!
. "Sex, Drugs, Etc." by Beach Weather

" by Beach Weather

Fuck.

I think I'm sick.

Every time he pops up in my mind my body gets hot and I can't control myself. When he looked up at me with that pout and those big eyes. God, I need to stop.

I panicked when I saw Clarissa and Jake in the hallway. They saw me and Mason. I can't let history repeat itself. As much as it pained me. I pushed myself away from him. But fuck, his body felt so right when he pushed himself up against me.

I have to remind myself that I met him yesterday and yet he has this effect on me. He is always in my mind. And I fucking hate how vulnerable he makes me feel.

My leg bounces up and down repeatedly and I crack my knuckles. Somehow this whole day flew by so quickly. It was already almost P.E. I didn't even pay attention in class. My mind was so focused on him. I shook my head out of thought.

Fuck, River, stop.

You just met him yesterday.

But fuck.

He's alway in my mind.

I leaned forward writing down the notes on the board. As much as I tried to focus, the image of Mason popped up in my head. I gripped my pencil trying to focus. Fuck, his whines when I pulled away from him, ring in my ear. I clear my throat trying to focus my eyes on the board. But fuck is this guy a fucking virus.

I gripped my pencil thinking that it would help. I wrote down the notes quickly as my mind was racing.

R-River.

I slammed my pencils making me flinch at my own thoughts and my eyes widened. I put my elbow on the table and my fist on my mouth. Fucking hell.

The teacher looked at me concerned. "River are you alright?" She spoke and signed at the same time.

"No. Not at all, I need a doctor, one second." I signed and spoke, getting up from my chair, grabbing my bag, and walking out of the class.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom and stood in front of the sink, rinsing my face with cold water. I leaned both hands on the sides of the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. Fuck, I think I'm a pervert.

I dry my face and the bathroom stalls open revealing Clarissa and Jake. Her lipstick was smudged and she clearly looked aroused. Jake's eyes widened when he saw me and he looked embarrassed. He on the other hand did not look aroused. Clarissa smirked at me. "Hey River. What's wrong? You look like you need some dick." She laughed, making me roll my eyes.

"A women's problem does not need to be solved by men. I can do it myself." She rolled her eyes.

"You're just jealous that I can get any man I want. And you, well who wants a tall, muscled...girl when they can have this." She laughed cupping her breasts trying to make them look bigger. Jake looked down, not making eye contact.