Chapter 4 ~ Beauty

TW: Swearing

A/n: Just because the different names might be confusing. The only time Dream and Sapnap will be referred to as Nick and Clay will be when they're talking because Techno already knows who they are in his head. Sorry for the name confusion T-T

Dream's POV:

Generally I hate my birthname, Clay, but the way he said it made it bearable. Techno had beautiful ruby eyes that I felt like I could stare at forever. His gorgeous long light pink hair made me want to touch it just to prove that it's as soft as it looks.

He was literally glowing, like some angelic presence then just as it appeared, the glow vanished within a second. My eyes widened, could this be destiny telling me something? Is this the thing I've been searching for my whole life?

"Let's go," Techno brushes past me and out the door, effectively cutting off my thoughts. I guess he's the person who's supposed to give us the tour of this ginormous school. He hands us our schedules that have class numbers but they mean nothing me. The 6 digit numbers only proves to me that this is one big and confusing school.

Once we're in the empty hallways Techno abruptly stops and crosses his arms while glaring at us, "Just to clear things up. I don't care about either of you, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want you to talk to me, and I don't want you following me around," Techno lists off, "Good luck finding your way around this place."

With a final look he walks down the hallway and disappears around a corner. I internally decided that he looks cute when angry.

"Damn, that guy was a little harsh. Don't you think?" Sapnap looked over to me.

I just shrugged, "He's cute."

Sapnap raised an eyebrow at me, "You have that far off look.......don't get to lost in your thoughts dreamy boy!"

I punched his shoulder, "Shut up."

~+~

So this school is IMPOSSIBLE. Sap and I have ran circles around this entire place for the past 30 minutes trying to find class 3308. Sapnap collapses next to a wall and I sit down to join him.

"I can't believe Techno left us to suffer like this," Sapnap groans. I smile a bit, he definitely knew we would be struggling right now.

"Yeah, he's probably laughing his ass off right now," I add.

My ears perk when I hear footsteps in the completely silent hallways. Both Sapnap and I watch, waiting for someone to turn the corner. A shorter boy rounds the corner wearing a purple hoodie with a green swirl design. He freezes when he sees us sitting down then giggles, "Are you guys new?"

"I-...we...I'm-," Sapnap stutters out. I smirk in his direction and decide to be a nice friend and save him.

"Yes, our guide ditched us from the start. His name was Techno," I sigh, "Mind helping us."

Sapnap now seemingly recovered, "This school is a maze."

The boy releases another round of giggles, "Indeed it is. My name is Karl, I'll gladly show you around," He pauses, "I would stay away from Techno if I were you. He doesn't like people that much."

~+~

Karl was nice enough to educate us on where everything is in the school. He also gave us a few tips to remembering the labyrinth of halls. Sapnap was totally flirting with him throughout the whole tour and Karl seemed to enjoy it so I opted to stay a few steps behind them. And he just was teasing me for calling Techno cute, that fiery hypocrite.

The tour took all of the morning periods and we walked towards one of the many cafeterias for lunch. Karl invited us to sit with him and his friends. Of course Sapnap immediately agreed, this kid is so whipped already. It's only the fourth chapter!

The loud chatter from the cafeteria could be heard before we walked in. Karl led us to his table and I scanned the crowd quickly to hopefully see Techno. Unfortunately I didn't see him.

"Hey guys!" Karl excitedly greeted his friends as we sat down, "I found some new people!"

4 other people sat at the table, a boy in a blue beanie, a girl with pink hair, a guy with a blue hat, and a boy with all black on.

"Hey bro, I'm Skeppy," The guy with the blue hat said, "I'm a sophomore."

"Hiiii, I'm Bad! I'm a sophomore."

"Heyyyyy mi amigos! I'm Quackity." I raised my eyebrow at that, what an interesting name.

"Hoiii, I'm Niki!" The girl with pink hair introduced herself. Her hair reminded me of Techno's, just a bit lighter.

"I love your hair," I complimented her. Niki giggled softly.

"Thank you, my hair should be appreciated," Niki grinned and dramatically flipped her hair behind her shoulder. I let out a chuckle and continued to talk with Niki, she was a surprisingly fun person. When I looked over at Sapnap he was staring at Karl, who was laughing. I shook my head slightly, seems like I've lost my friend.

All the people here were nice but that didn't stop me from wondering about Techno. Just I was about to look away from the door, a familiar head of pink hair strode in the cafeteria. It's got to be destiny, I've seen him again, are we meant for each other?

He's beautiful

---------------------------------------

Wow, so many reads already! Over 100 is crazy, thank you so much! Hope you're enjoying the book so far!!! Have a nice day/night! ❤️❤️❤️

*Alex <3*

Word Count: 904