Chapter 7 ~ Normal

TW: Swearing, mention of killing people

Techno's POV:

I walked into my first period math class to find it satisfyingly empty. Not a surprise since it's 30 minutes until the bell rings, the teacher isn't even here. I put my head down with the intent to get 30 minutes of extra sleep. I was training all last night so sleep became less of a priority and even if I wanted to sleep my Dad would kill me for slacking. It doesn't make sense, if he's so obsessed with my training then don't send me to school. It's whatever.

Just as I'm about to doze off I hear the door loudly opened. I raise my head to find a blond girl in the doorway. She looks confused then her eyes light up when she sees me, well this is just great.

"Hello! You probably don't know me because I'm new here," She pauses, what is it with all these new students annoying me, "But is this class 3308? Science?"

"Yep," I wish she would just leave me alone. I don't even know her nor do I want to, I find girls generally annoying.

"Thank you! My name is Chloe!! Nice to meet you....." Chloe was way to hyper for this early in the morning.

"I don't care what your name is, can you leave me alone? I'm trying to sleep here," I tried to get her to leave me alone but failed miserably.

"Well then I can sleep here next to you! This is so exciting," She took the seat directly next to me and copied the position I was previously sleeping in. I shot her a look that hopefully said 'what the hell'. Chloe just shrugged like she didn't understand and laid her head down on the desk next to me. I debated moving desks but she would probably follow me anyway.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

The bell rang and people started to flood the classroom almost instantly. Still having loud conversation with their friends, instantly impaling the beautiful quiet seconds before with vicious noises. I noticed Chloe was taking out a pink notebook and some sparkly pens. I let out an exasperated sigh and banged my head down on the table. I'm already so done with today. If it gets worse I'm leaving early.

In the 12 minute passing period I was miraculously unbothered by the girl and I got in a couple more precious minutes of sleep. The tardy bell rang and I looked up to see the teacher now in the front of the classroom.

"Hello everyone! Today we have 3 new students joining us! Isn't that amazing?!" The teacher clapped her hands enthusiastically, "Why don't the new kids come to the front?"

Chloe giggled and walked up to the front of the class. The giggle was slightly creepy. She and stood next to the teacher with a huge smile on her face. 

"Where are the other two? Did I get the numbers wr-"

The teacher was interrupted by two boys slamming through the door, "Sorry we're late ma'am. This school is confusing!"

Dream and Sapnap stumbled into the room and Dream's eyes scanned the room until they meet mine. He winked at me and I turned away quickly. Why would he do that?! Maybe it was just my imagination......yeah that makes sense.

After they all introduced themselves it seemed like Dream was making his way over to sit next to me but Chloe got there first, "We're going to have so much fun in this class together!"