An Alchemist Anguish

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

Bold- What happens in the episodes

"Episode Title"

Narrative

Regular talking/actions

Episode 4: An Alchemist Anguish

"Alchemy is the science of understanding, decomposing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It isimpossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtainsomething, something of equal value must be paid. This is the law of equivalent exchange, the basis of alchemy. Alchemists have a taboo, and itis human transmutation. It is that which no one must commit."

After the opening song the title screen came up right away. "An Alchemist's Anguish."

"Well, I can already tell that this is going to be a bad episode." Hughes commented, frowning at the title.

The scene changed to a night sky with a big full moon in it. Brigadier General Grand was shown walking down the night street when hepaused with a frown when he saw a man standing in front of him.

"You're the Iron Blood Alchemist, Basque Grand, right?" The man asked.

"What? Scar is being introduced before us?" Havoc grumbled.

"You know you are pouting about a mass murderer being introduced before you, right?" Ed asked incredulously.

Havoc stared at his young boss for a moment before blushing. "Whoops. I got too into the show."

"You know this is about our lives, right? It isn't fiction." Breda pointed out.

"Actually it is. But you don't heard from me." Ally said.

Havoc looked at Ally. "What do you mean? Continue what you was going to say." Havoc argued at Ally and Ally looked at him with a smile, "Don't worry about that."

"Who are you?" Grand demanded as Scar's hand was raised.

"Foolish Alchemists who have turned their backs on the ways of God," Scar's hand tensed, ready for the attack. "Shall all be punished."

"I see." Grand said as he put his gauntlets on. "You must be the bloodthirsty murderer whose been making a habit to of targeting  State Alchemists lately." He raised his hands up. "Well, this time," He swung his arms out then back together as he clashed his knuckles together. "You picked the wrong target!"

Grand slammed his hand on the ground to create multiple cannons that fired at Scar. Scar easily dodged all the bombs as he charged at Grand.

"You're fast. Try this!" Grand threw another hand on the ground that caused chains to sprout from the ground and at Scar, who once again, dodged. "A little more!" This time, Grand caused iron walls to sprout upto trap Scar.

Gran stood up, smirking. "Hmph, that wasn't so difficult." He said as he approached his walls. The moment he was standing in front of it, there was a blast and a hole appeared in the wall, surprising Grand. When the smoke from it disappeared, Scar's hand was gripping Grand's face. "What? No!" Grand said. "How?"

"Now you perish." Scar said. There was a flash of alchemical light before blood squirted from Grand's body and he fell over dead.

"He was killed so easily." Mustang said in shock.

"So, that's it, huh?" General Armstrong growled, glaring at Scar. "That is how you've been killing our State Alchemists?"

"Yes." Scar answered without remorse.