The Fifth Laboratory

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

Bold- What happens in the episodes

"Episode Title"

Narrative

Regular talking/actions

Episode 8: The Fifth Laboratory

"Alchemy is the science of understanding, decomposing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be paid. This is the law of equivalent exchange, the basis of alchemy. Alchemists have a taboo, and it is human transmutation. It is that which no one must commit."

The opening song began once again.

"Wow, this is really good." Mustang said. Everyone was packed into thecafeteria enjoying their dinner that was so nicely prepared for them.

"Even better than what we get at the Command Center." Havoc added before shoveling more stew into his mouth.

Mustang nodded, but didn't reply as there was already food in his mouth. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until he had started eating. It seems Ed, Aaliyah, Izumi, and Sig were really good cooks as he heard those four were the ones who were in control of the kitchen.

Speaking of that. "Where is Fullmetal?" He asked frowning since he didn't notice the boy anywhere. And trust him, that boy was so noticeable, he would have spotted him in this huge crowd. "Alphonse and Blue Flame." That, and Al would always be with his brother, and a suit of armor was impossible to miss.

"Izumi wouldn't let Edward eat until he got cleaned up and Alphonse went to the bedroom with him." Riza replied without looking up from her meal. "I believe he wanted to talk to his brother about what was said earlier. And with Ally, she said she would take a small nap and come back later to watch."

"He better hurry up or the food will be all gone." Mustang said before going back to his meal.

"Izumi put a plate aside for him in the kitchen so that wouldn't happen." Riza responded as she was in the kitchen helping with the meal earlier so she noticed this.

*Ed, Ally and Al's bedroom*

The bedroom that L.S. made for the trio was easily found since the door had their names on it, plus the fact that it looked different from all the other bedrooms when the inside of it was shown. The bedroom had a queen size bed in it as it seemed he knew that Al didn't need to sleep before he prepared all this. The bed, which was in the center of the room, had red covers and black pillow cases, which made it seem that he also knew Ed's taste for colors. Like all the other bedrooms, it had a bathroom attached to it which was where Ed was at the moment, taking a shower.

Unlike the other bedrooms, there was a bookcase with books on it for the brothers to read, which was nice since Al couldn't sleep. Added in with the books was a desk which had a small bed light on it so Al wouldn't disturb his brother with a bright light while he slept. Surprisingly, when the trio entered the room, they found Ed's red coat, which he abandoned in their hotel room while they were in Central, on the bed along with his travelogue, which was really his notes. Next to the door was a dresser that Al found had some clothes in it for Ed and Ally.

Right now, Al was sitting on the floor, reading one of the books that was in the room while Ed finished his shower. Normally, he would have stayed in the cafeteria and talked with his friends while his brother cleaned up, but Ed told him about the note from L.S, which made him curious and plus, this seemed like a good time to talk to Edward about what he said earlier.