Created Feelings

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

Bold- What happens in the episodes

"Episode Title"

Narrative

Regular talking/actions

Episode 9: Created Feelings

The opening song began once again.

"What about that oh so special beginning about alchemy?" Havoc asked.

"Well, obviously, it's been forgotten or thrown out." Breda replied.

"How sad. I kind of liked that beginning." Brody commented.

"Created Feelings"

Aaliyah and Ed sat in the hospital bed with irritated looks on their face.

"Well, that's a lovely way to start an episode." Mustang said sarcastically.

Ed rolled his eyes. Stupid Mustang.

"Looks like you can sit up now, huh?" Ross asked.

"Damn, a hospital." Ed grumbled.

"Where do you think you two were going to be taken?" Miles asked.

"Anywhere is better than a hospital." Ed said.

"So you'd prefer to bleed to death?" Maria asked with a raised brow.

Ed shrugged. "I've suffered worse. Does 'losing limbs' mean anything to you?"

Maria sighed. What a stubborn boy.

Aaliyah asked, "What happened to the Fifth Laboratory?" "Well...it um..." Brosh started. "Somebody blew up the building and now there is only rubble..." Ross finished. "...Damn it! You mean they wiped out everything?!" Ed shouted, stopping short because of his wound.

Edward groaned and grabbed his side. "I wish future me would calm down." He gasped.

"Maybe this will teach you something about what happens when you don't sit still when you're injured." Izumi snapped at him.

"I already know what happens, but I just can't sit still. I have things that need to get done." Edward replied and subtle looked at his brother. His brother was the most important thing in his life. Nothing, not even his injuries, were going to stop him from saving Al.

"That didn't feel good..." He muttered as he held onto it.

"No duh!" Ed grumbled, holding his side tightly.

"This isn't fair! Do you know close Ally and I was to finding the truth!"

"I doubt they know since they weren't there." Hughes said.

Ed twitched. "It was a rhetorical question, Hughes."

"This is not the time to be in a hospital!" Ed said.

Aaliyah sighed. Ross and Brosh looked at each other and then shouted. "Fullmetal and Blue Flame, sir!"

"Why the hell are you calling me that?" Ed asked confused. "You never called me so formally before."

"Actually, we have once or twice." Maria corrected.
"Yeah," Ed said slowly. "But in this context, it seems strange."

Ed and Aaliyah glanced at them as they said, "We do apologize in advance for this!" "Huh?" Ed asked confused as Aaliyah. Ed was then slapped by Ross. As Aaliyah was slapped by Brosh.