Beasts of Dublith

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

Bold- What happens in the episodes

"Episode Title"

Narrative

Regular talking/actions

Episode 13: Beasts of Dublith

"To think...you saw it and manage to survive; I doubt ever know impressive that is." Izumi said to him. "I-No," Ed said softly. Regardless! I can't accept the decision you've made." she turned and looked at them seriously. "You're expelled."

"How harsh." Havoc said with a grimace.

"But it was fair." Ed grimaced. "We broke her rules."

"Rules?" Fuery asked.

"I had two conditions when they became my students. One, Never attempt Human
Transmutation. Two," Izumi shot a glare at Ed. "Never become a State Alchemist."

"Chief and Ally  broke them both! Shocker there." Luke said sarcastically.

Mustang looked at his subordinates. It seems that they both had masters who despised State Alchemists and told them to never become one. And yet, they both broke their master's rule. Perhaps they had more in common then either of them wanted to realize.

the three gasped, but Izumi's glare did not falter. "But, Teacher-" Al started but was cut off by Ed. "...Al"

"I didn't think you were one to accept something quite so easily." Breda commented.

"I'm not, but there is no use arguing here." Ed mumbled. "Nothing we say or do will change her mind. And you're wrong. It's not an easy decision. It was difficult to quietly accept the fact that we were expelled."

Izumi gave him a look before turning back to the window. "The trains are still running. Get on one."

"Now that is really harsh." Heinkel said with a low whistle. "You are one tough lady."

"I actually think she is being really soft at the moment." Ed retorted. "She hasn't thrown a single knife at us throughout this entire visit!"

"No," Havoc said with a twitch. "But she is kicking you out because you made the same choice as her."

"They'll be back though." Sig said with a frown, glancing at the trio. "I'll probably have to set them straight again though."

Laughing nervously, the trio glanced away from the big man.

Ed's lip quivered and he bowed. "Thank you for everything."

The opening song began once again.

"What a way to start an episode." Jerso said.

"Was that a good enough beginning for you, Havoc?" Edward asked sarcastically. "It wasn't your special alchemy beginning, but it was certainly different."

Havoc shrugged. "I'll take what I can get. It wasn't as special as seeing Colonel Mustang's memory of war though."

"How do you top seeing a memory of war?" Edward grumbled.

As a train whistled, the station was shown with the words "Beasts of Dublith" at the bottom of the screen for the episode title.

"Hey, where the hell is the special background for the episode title?" Havoc demanded.

Hughes rolled his eyes. "That's what you are going to ask? My question would be about the whole 'beast' thing in the title. Are there beasts in Dublith?"