Rain of Sorrow

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

Bold- What happens in the episodes

"Episode Title"

Narrative

Regular talking/actions

Episode 5: Rain of Sorrow

"Alchemy is the science of understanding, decomposing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be paid. This is the law of equivalent exchange, the basis of alchemy. Alchemists have a taboo, and it is human transmutation. It is that which no one must commit."

The opening song began once again.

"Are we going to have to go through this every single time?" Zampano grumbled.

"Don't be such a sour puss!" Havoc retorted. "I, for one, like the song. And it's a nice break from all the darkness in that we are seeing."

"The pictures in the song aren't exactly cheerful." Darius argued.

"Nooo, they aren't." Havoc replied. "But, the song is still nice. Just ignore the scenes shown."

"Any reason why you are so cheerful?" Edward asked, frowning. This did not seem like something to be cheerful about.

Havoc grinned.

"Well, we're going to be seeing the future. That means, we should be able to change what happens, right?" He then lifted a picture. "Plus,I got these pictures of Eddie and Ally!"

"WHAT?" Ed screamed as he forgot about those. He jumped to his feet, slamming one onto the coffee table's top and held his hand out over it towards Havoc.

"Give them to me!"

"No way." Havoc retorted. "And you don't have your alchemy to get them either."

The young state alchemist narrowed his eyes and raised his automail fist. "No, I don't, but have you forgotten, I'm a martial artist with automail that can beat your ass into the ground?"

"Hmm." Havoc chewed on his cigarette. "Fair point, but," His hands disappeared behind his back and when they reappeared the pictures were gone. "I gave them away."

Ed's eyes turned to slits and looked at Breda, on Havoc's left, and Miles, on Havoc's right.

"Who has them?" He snarled.

Both soldiers raised their hands to show empty hands. "I passed them on." They both said.

Miles wasn't one for games such as this, but he figured they should be some fun in the room. It would keep the mood from becoming too dark and tense,which would cause severe stress that none of them needed so he would joinin a bit, if only for the amusing reactions he got from Fullmetal.

"Argh," Ed grumbled. "Fine, but," He glared at the soldiers. "This isn't over." And with that, he plopped back down next to his girlfriend to lean against her as Ally rubbed his shoulders.

"Rain of Sorrows"

"Argh, it was raining the day Scar attacked us." Ed mumbled. "Think this is it?"

"It has to be." Al replied. "We didn't do anything else significant in the rain."

"Why are you assuming that it involves you?" Mustang asked.

Ed rolled his eyes. "Because, so far, it has only been mainly our point of view since a certain Colonel is too lazy to do his own dirty work!"

"Now, now, Brother, if the Colonel is here, then that must mean he did something of importance." Al said, but his words just made the Colonel more agitated. It sounded like the boy was mocking him. Not. So. Innocent!