Envoy From The East

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, except for Aaliyah.

Bold-What happens in the episodes

"Episode Title"

Narrative

Regular talking/actions

Episode 15: Envoy From The East

The teenager with squinty eyes smiled a bit. "My name is Ling." He motioned to the black haired girl. "She is Lan Fan." He motioned to the old man. "And he is her grandfather, Fu."

The little girl smiled this time and gave a short bow. "And my name is May." She petted the panda on her shoulder. "And she is Xiao-Mei."

"You guys are from Xing, aren't you?" Al asked curiously.

"Yes, we are," May said, staring at Al for a moment. "Who are you?"

"Ah, sorry, I'm Alphonse Elric." Al introduced himself before motioning to his ranting brother and friend, who was listening to Ed ranting. "And this is my brother, Edward Elric and friend, Aaliyah Martin."

May turned to look at the ranting boy, eyes suddenly lighting up before they turned wide and angry when she saw that Edward was angry and not all that happy. "You're the Fullmetal Alchemist?"

Ed paused in his rant that no one was listening to look at the little girl. "Yeah, why?"

"YOU BIG JERK! How can you mess with a maiden's heart like that?"

"What is with this kid?" Ed asked, confused, as the soldiers just stared blankly at the teenagers.

"Who is this sassy child..." Ally said as she pointed at May.

Al glared at his brother. "What did you do to her, Brother?"

Ed scowled. "Nothing! I don't even know who she is! How could I have done anything to her?"

"Well, she really hates you if her ranting is anything to go by." Ling commented, grinning at the blond.

"You have a real talent, Fullmetal. I don't know anyone else who can piss people off without even having met them first." Mustang commented.

Ed shot him a glare. "Al, deal with the big mouth, will you? I'll explain everything to the ones not trying to make me go deaf."

Ling snickered. "You are quite the rude one, aren't you?"

"She sounds annoying." Ed grumbled.

Izumi clapped her hands. "Well, while the brothers deal with this, let's start getting lunch made."

"Hn, at least I don't have to cook this time." Ed said happily.

"You're happy about that?" Ling asked.

Ed shrugged. "Cooking for this many people is a real big pain."

Once the soldiers had left and Al took May aside to talk to her so she would stop yelling at Ed, Ed sat on one of the couches with Ling sitting on one opposite of him and Ally walked over and sat on Ed's lap. Ed looked at his girlfriend with a look saying 'why are you sitting on my lap.'

"What." Ally said to him and changed her position and hug him while putting her arms around his neck. "Now, I'm very comfortable."

Ed looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Ling looked between them. "Um... are you two in a relationship?" Ling asked them. Ally and Ed turned to look at Ling. "We are..."

The other two, Fu and Lan Fan, for some strange reason disappeared, but Ling just said they were hiding as was their nature as ninjas.

"So Edward, what exactly is going on?" Ling asked.