Separate Destinations

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

Bold- What happens in the episodes

"Episode Title"

Narrative

Regular talking/actions

Episode 10: Separate Destinations

Soldiers were shown to be running across a battlefield, firing their guns as they ran.

"Well, this is a strange beginning." Havoc said.

"The power of one man doesn't amount to much." Mustang's voice said.

"Oh, great, the beginning has to do with Mustang." Ed grumbled.

Mustang smirked. "It's much better than beginning with a rude, uncharming brat like you."
Ed just scoffed at him.

Ishvalan civilians were shown to be firing back at the soldiers. Soldiers were hit and fell to the ground dead. Ishvalans were shown to be fighting fiercely, then the soldiers were shown, getting shot more and more. There was a snap of fingers and an explosion occurred, taking out all the Ishvalans.

Mustang was shown to be walking through the smoke. "But little strength I'm capable of, I'll do everything I can to protect the people I love."

"Is burning people alive actually considered humane?" Edward asked distastefully. "Because honestly, that sounds like a very horrible way to die. You are set on fire and slowly die as your skin is burned away. An instantaneous death seems more humane then that."

Mustang sighed. "With my Flame Alchemy, I can kill a person within seconds so they do not suffer much. On the other hand, I can also drag their death out if I desire too."

"Certainly not someone I would want to meet in a dark alley." Al said.

Ed smirked. "Unless, of course, it was raining."

The younger brother sighed. "Brother, you don't need to keep pointing out how useless Colonel is in the rain."

Mustang fell into a dejected state while mumbling "useless" to himself. Hughes wasn't being much help either. He just patted Mustang on the shoulder, trying to be sympathetically, while also trying to hide his own laughter.

Soldiers were shown to be standing in straight lines with two on horses walking away.

"And in turn, they'll protect the people they love. It's the least we tiny humans can do for each other..." Roy stood in line with the other soldiers as Hughes said, "It seems like a pyramid scheme...there's just one thing; if you protect everyone, then you'll have to find a way to stand on top of the pyramid..." Hughes and Roy both glanced at the Fuhrer Bradley as Roy said, "I can only imagine how good it feels up there, Hughes. Although, I may never get to know how that feels without support. There's no doubt about that."

Havoc snorted. "What obvious intentions."

"I thought you were known to be more subtle than that." Ed muttered.

Mustang bristled as he glared at the two. "Hughes is a friend. I didn't really need to be subtle."

"Then why not just ask directly?" Al asked innocently.

"Roy is just a complicated person." Hughes laughed.

Ed rolled his eyes. "I'm sure that is the reason." He muttered sarcastically.