eleven | thinkin' bout you

Flashback, 2010
Fredrick Douglas High School

Leigh

I walked the halls just anticipating 2:45pm.

The end of the day.

Today was Thursday, so I had a tutoring session with Mack.

He was helping me with Calculus and Finance while I helped him with Coding and Programming. Nobody knew he was so talented and intelligent, they just thought he was an average student-athlete but no, he was MIT level smart.

We met every Thursday and Friday in Queens, at his Aunt Mary's house just so that no one would see us together. I didn't mind because his Aunt was super nice, I got to escape Harlem, and his Aunts house was humungous. She let us use the guest house for our late night study sessions and let us stay when we had no bus or train fare. Of course, he'd sleep in the floor.

"Psst, LC."

I heard coming from the lockers during my free period, everyone else was either in class, off-campus, fucking in the woods, or left for the day so no one was around.

I still have trouble opening my locker. But Mack, always helps me. I looked around and there he was.

"Hey, can you help me?"

He stood behind me like always, with his hand on the small of my back, as by now he remembered my combo.

"No problem. Anyways, Mary is out of town, so we'll have the place to ourselves."

"And?" I asked confused.

"We can.." he said as he whispered in my ear,

"Have a party! Fuck studying." He yelled.

"Shh, You want people to know I'm there? With you?"

"Hell no, you can stay in the guest house, work on the algorithm or sun'n. I know you not a partier, young girl. I gotchu. Incognito."

"So, what is the point in me coming all the way out there?"

"Who said they can stay? It's gon be a quick one two. Then they gotta bounce."

I nodded in agreement.

"Killl! See you tonight!" He scurried off, to go smoke, I assumed.

Kaine

I quickly left to go to my truck, as Tori was waiting for me inside, naked.

Luckily my tint was A1.

Let's Get Married by JE played softly.

"You gonna go down or what?" She asked,

I'd never done this, admittedly.

"I, um-, yea, say less.."

She squirmed, squirted, and screamed. I started getting into it until she pushed me away,

"Stop, I can't take it.." she moaned.

I stopped when she said to.

Did I do it? And did I do it right? I had to keep my cool.

"You like that?"

"No, nigga, you sucked on my clit to mutha fuckin' hard and now I'm sore. Stick to fuckin'. C'mon." She opened her legs to welcome me in.

I unzipped my panted unfazed and put it on her in the backseat.

"Now, that's what I like." She kissed me after I nutted in her mouth, tongued me down, then went back down making me cry out.