four | you

Continued
--

Omniscient

"Kaine I'm tired, can we please just finish the rest—next week."

In all his years he's never met a female that got tired of shopping. He hates shopping personally , however in his mind, Leigh and Noa needed these items and he's gonna get it, he had the money.

"We've gotten your hair done and you're dressed. Baby boy got his clothes, toys, and a braid down. We'll get you a new phone and be done but you need more clothes and female products I'm sure."

"Well, you carry him then." She handed a sleeping Noa to Kaine. He was so small in his swole arms, she adjusted him correctly.

"Leigh..please get him. He's so tiny."

"You're fine. Just don't wake him up."

Leigh sighed heavily, after this she'd have to get used to her new job and having Kaine as a boss. Her schedule was going to be full and handling someone else's was manageable but still going to be a lot of work.

"That'll be $3,264.00..." The clerk looked directly at Leigh.

Leigh glanced back only to find Kaine looking at different technologies, talking to Noa as he woke up.

She was shocked that Noa didn't scream or try to keep away from Kaine.

As he was a stranger and  look like a kid, in the candy store.

Kaine felt eyes on him, once his eyes wandered up, he saw a blushing Leigh.

He walked up behind her and reached over her shoulder to give the saleswoman his sleek golden card respectfully,

"You must be the husband?"

The saleswoman glared at Kaine, she didn't know either of them from a can of paint however she 'knew' that this fine chocolate essence couldn't be with this 'gold digger'.

As Kaine was about to say something Leigh snapped,

"That's none of your damn business."

Kaine grabbed her bag, now they had to head straight for the office.

"Leigh, slow down." Kaine knew she had a temper and very low tolerance for people who questioned her.

He jumped in front of her so that she'd stop, "Yo, listen. You can't let your temper get the best of you. I know you don't like being questioned or anything of that nature but that's going to be an everyday thing while working for me and with me."

"She should've minded her damn business. But okay, I'll try."

"You'll do. Speak things into existence."

"I'll do." She displayed her dimpled smile and Kaine tucked her hair behind her ear.

What was wrong with him? Are his old feelings resurfacing? What old feelings?

Unknown feelings?

The gesture didn't go unseen, an older lady admired the two from afar.