bus encounters

i run towards the bus stop, ready to get inside the bus and go home

i run towards the bus stop, ready to get inside the bus and go home. i was so ready to meet kwan somewhere inside but no.

didnt he take the bus?

anyway.

i found an empty seat somewhere in the back and placed my head on the glass. it was such a tiring day, oh my god.

all this stress made me frazzled. I would love to go home and sleep but i knew this was impossible.

so i just plug in my headphones to my phone amd blast the most energetic music ever - just so i can stay awake for a while.

it worked, i wont lie.

i found some extra strength, walking down the bus and approaching my house. maybe i can last a little longer than i thought.

walking in, the house seems annoyingly quiet. "i am home!" i yell taking off my boots. is anybody home? i never got an answer.

my next move was to ignore the fact i havent eaten all day and go to my room so i can peaceful work.

i have to take care of some things for the drama club.

maybe take a look of the auditions i have to go through tomorrow and prepare myself. i was busy for 20 minutes.

life is hard?

"you look dead..." i hear a voice coming from the doorframe. without turning i already know its vernon, my brother.

"i wish i was..." with a mumble i take a peek on some other papers i just took out of my bag.

"dont tell me you are tiring yourself again because of the drama club?!" yep, it was always like that and vernon knew.

"um, no?! i am just peeking at some papers that... have nothing to do with the drama club... or theater..." i fake a smile.

"can i have a look?!" he slyly smirks.

"n-no they are in spanish!" i lie again and vernon rolls his eyes. "you dont even know spanish!"

"thats why i am reading them! i-its never too late to learn!!!" i smile wider. "did you even eat?!" he asks and i gulp.

"si!" i shrugged my shoulders.

"you are destroying yourself! do you know that this stupid drama club has become the only trait of your personality?! do you even have friends?! when is the last time you ate?!" he announces.

"i have friends!" i claim

"okay, name one!"  he fires back.

"Shakespeare?!" as soon as i say that he gasps. doesnt he believe me?! "he... he is from Europe!" i continue with that.

"thats it Sarang..." he grabs my papers. i try to fight him off but he puts them in my bag. "bed now! take a nap and i'll cook something to eat when you wake up..."