lie again

"what do you mean, an educational trip?!" i ask wonwoo through the phone first thing in the morning

what is he saying?

it was so hard for me to open my eyes amd come back to reality so everything he says sounds like greek to me.

"we do that every year, did you forgot?!" he reminded me and i yawned.

"we do?!"

"yes?? i already called the hotel to talk about the details!!!" he announced. "what? you did that without me giving you my permission..." i yell.

"you literally said call the hotel for extra information, last time i saw you!" he reminds me and i scoffed. "i- i dont remember saying that!!! i would never-" i was about to defend myself until I actually remembered it.

"okay, maybe I did say that..."

"do you remember now?!" he giggles. "and what did they tell you anyways...?" i ask. "well, we are all set, we can leave this friday if everything is okay with us!" he announces.

"okay, we'll tell everyone at practise..." i announce. today we are getting excused from class she we can properly practice - and i love that.

although, that means...

i have to see seungkwan. its not a bad thing dont get me wrong. i think thats the problem, i want to see him way too much.

i used to despice me but somehow all that i am thinking about is him now. the way last night unravels still gives butterflies to my heart.

where is he now?

is he already at school?

"sarang, you still there?" right, wonwoo is still on the other line waiting for my answer. "y-yes..."

"see you at practice? there are some new changes on tbe script. guys are getting excited!" wonwoo says.

"thats pleasant then, cant wait to see it..." cluelessly i smile and after saying goodbye we both hung up.

thats when i find myself staring at the mirror.

Again, i want to be the best version of myself. whats wrong with me? i fix my clothes , do my hair pretty neat and wear my high socks along with the shoes.

thats when i walk in the kitchen to find vern in his usual seat.

"morning..."

"hi..." i turn my back at him when i open the fridge. "so... do you have something to say to me!" he asks with a sly smirk.

"yeah, you look ugly..." i am drinking some orange juice i found on the fridge. "fiesty first thing in the morning?"

"well, you can be dumb first thing in the morning... what stops me from being feisty?" i shrug my shoulders.