phantom of the opera

i indeed took a look over my wounds last night. even vernon tried to help, asking me all these questions i never answered.

i didnt want to.

all i was thinking was seungkwan's pain. he hurt way more than i did so practically i have no right to complain.

first thing in the morning i check my phone. i wanted to see if seungkwan happened to text me anything.

he didnt.

is he okay?

could he possibly be in pain?

should i just call him? no... i... i really shouldnt, right? i mean he is probably sleeping.

thats why i got dressed, prepared my things and walked down the stairway without proceeding to actions i might regret in the future - like calling him or sending him a death threat for no reason at all. That honestly sounds more like me.

i need to stop overthinking about this. he is gonna be okay, and I am staying away from my phone!

"so, we are not talking anymore? i guess thats how it works!" vernon noticed me in the kitchen, when i entered to grab a fruit.

my mind was on kwan so i barely paid any attention to my brother. honestly speaking he spoke too plain, I had no energy to notice him.

"jeez, you scared me... when did you get in here?!"

"i was here first! people usually say good morning when they enter a room..." he complains, placing his cup of coffee down. "I am supposed to pay attention to things tat actually worth it!" i wear my bag on the shoulders.

"rude much first thing in the morning?! What happened? Cant find Romeo for the new Freaks show"

"Hilarious!"

There was a moment of silence where we both were focused on our own morning routine.

"arent you gonna tell me about the bruises on your knees by the way?!" he asked.

 "nah..."

"are they bullying you?!" he asks so clueless of who his sister is. "they wouldn't dare!"

"Its probably the other way around. I should have thought about this first..." he nods, drinking his coffee. "i just fell, okay? see you later!" i run out.

"call me if something happens... and I need to bail you out of jail."

so now he is protective about that small accident... but not about me? He is unbelievable. i wonder how long it's gonna last though.

anyway, my way to school was silent as i was thinking qbout seungkwan's pain. my phone was on my hands all this time as i was staring at our texts wondering if i could just press on the call feature. 

"thats a bad idea..." i lock the screen once again and focus out the window.

as soon as i finally enter my class i stare at all these familiar faces. "good morning sarang!" wonwoo waves. "hey, how are you? aren't you sick?!" i narrow my eyebrows.

"i am all better now, i am here mostly for the drama club!" he announces.

"i am not gonna pressure you today, you can rest, okay? i'll handle everything!"I try to reassure him the best I can - knowing I will pressure him later on anyways.

"what about seungkwan?!" 

when he asks that my eyes fall on kwan's empty seat. i forgot about him for like... a second... but wonwoo brought him back to my mind.