for you

they were laughing so hard from downstairs while i was trying to peacefully read a book and mind my own business

what the hell is wrong with these 2?

do they want to piss me off? i cant even concentrate on reading when this idiot is here.

i give up throwing my book at the buttom of my head and lay back, staring at the ceiling.

what am i supposed to do?!

i am out of options just because that freakshow decided to show up uninvited and steal my brother. 

i thought we were going out, but now we cant even do that. with a pout i grab my headphones pludge them in and start taking care of the room.

at least i can be productive somehow.

it took me a while to put everything on a certain line and be more tidy, only to be disappointed as soon as i turn around.

the door was open, a noise i never heard because of the headphones and not just that.

kwan is standing under the doorframe, with one of his dorky grins.

i immediately lower the headphones, feeling embarrassed he had to see all these mini dances while i am taking care of my room.

"what are you doing here?!" i ask.

"enjoying the show!" he crosses his arms, leaning against the doorframe. "dont you have someone else to annoy, like my brother?!" i try to stop blushing.

"he doesnt seem annoyed. we are having fun actually..." he announced. "and what are you doing here? i shouldn't get in the way of your fun!" i tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist.

"i came here for you..." he announces and our eyes lock. i almost forgot how to breathe at this moment.

"what?!"

he slowly let go of me.

"where is mr. sprinkles?" he gets in without permission and stars scooping around.

i was too busy thinking what he just said when the realization hit me. i am letting a strange man, get on my room and mess with my things.

"hey stop!"

it was too late. he found my favourite teddy bear laying beside the bed.

"look at him, he is already grown!" he sits on my bed and starts playing with my teddy bear.

"yeah, because you have to see him in years, you were too busy!" i hiss, taking the bear away from him. of course i am mad.

"didnt you get over it?!" he asked a bit surprised.

"what? of course i did! i even forgot you existed, like... until now. but then you had to come and remind me again, hadnt you?!" i sit right next to him.