the love of my life

its gonna be a long long night

i can feel it.

the moon made its appearance so i decided to spend a lovely night in my hotel room while everyone else went out.

i was too tired cause the trip was actually exausting.

i was planning to take a shower and then quickly rush to sleep. we had so many things to do tomorrow so i placed everything in a line.

after my relaxing shower i get out of the bathroom wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

my hair was so wet i need to find my blowdryer.

but i was immediately stopped by someone i wasnt expecting to be here. seungkwan was casually sitting down, on his bed quite lazily.

he also seems tired.

our eyes locked, but only i seem to be surprised to see him.

"you didnt go?!" i narrowed my eyebrows. after rubbing his eyes in tiredness the boy locks them with mine.

"i was tired."

"oh..." why do i feel awkward.  i pass him by and sit on my bed playing with my phone. i know i wasnt planning to do that but now that he is here i seriously dont know what to do.

"you are gonna catch a cold like that..." he mumbles. i seem to not pay enough attention at first.

then kwan gets up, grabs the blowdryer from a table and plugges it right next to my bed. "sit properly..." he orders and i hesitentaly do as he says.

"so like... are you always this bossy?" i mumble. "not always, when time is right..." he declares and finds his way to my back.

"what are you doing?!"

i ask but he presses the bottom and hot air gets out. without asking for permission he started doing my hair.

"and he is ignoring me..." i mutter, but honestly i dont think he never heard be. to be honest i was secretely peeking at him through a mirror while he was taking care of my hair.

i was never expecting him being so tender and soft.

he also was brushing them for me from time to time. what surprised me even more though is that he said something but i couldnt hear him because of the hairdryer.

"what?!" i asked, but i bet he couldnt hear me as well. how stupid?! anyway, i cant help but think about the past, when he used to do that to my hair. its like nothing changed.

now that we were over i see him sitting down on his bed way more tired than before. "i guess i have to thank you now..." i act all unintrested when in my mind all i think about is him.

"nah, its not necessary..." he jokes laying back to his bed now.. "t-thanks..." i retort and our eyes lock for a longer time than what's actually needed. i almost dived into his pupils that night. i dont know why everything felt so enchanting.