Ash

vernon sounded really serious on the phone

vernon sounded really serious on the phone. i mean, his voice was sharp as he was begging for help.

i didnt want to leave seungkwan, yet i really didn't have any other choice.

i even took a cab home. waiting for the bus would only make me go there late, and vernon would be mad at me!

as soon as i reach home, i run inside only to see some fogs coming from kitchen. that was so scary i didnt even close the door. i just rushed in the foggy room only to stare at vernon who just happened to get rid of the fire, coming from the over 

"what the hell happened?" i started coughing while opening the windows of the kitchen.

"i... i wanted to cook..."

"yourself?!" i pay attention to his clothes, black from the ashes, and messy hair. that boy is a disaster.

"i wasnt planning to burn the house down, okay? it was an accident!" he frowns, sitting on a stool.

"an accident?! will you at least tell me how did this 'accident' occurred?" i ask while crossing my arms.

"i- i put some food in the over, and... and then..."

"Yes?!"

"i thought it was a good idea to play some Fifa until its cooked! and... i... totally forgot about it!" he said. i was stabding there frozen, thinking he is joking.

right?! he cant be thag stupid to burn down the over just for a match of Fifa, right?

why is he silent?!

"thats it!" i run towards the living room and the pouty boy is following me like a lost dog.

"what are you doing?!" i grab his four controllers. "you are getting them when you know your responsibilities!"

"hey, you cant be doing this to me!" he tried to grab a controller but i already hid them inside my bag.

"i cant?! oh watch me!" then i get up with his controllers i hear my phone buzzing. i am unable to pick it up cause i have Vernon, sneakily trying to get his controllers back.

i get inside my room and slam the door at his face.

"thats so unfair!"

"that was our oven's last words before you burn it down! now suffer, to see how it is!" i even lock the door to hide them. 

totally forgetting my phone already rung once, i place it on the desk and start hiding the controllers in a secret hiding spot in my closet.

i have a lot of secret things in there no one has to now about.

most of them are pictures from the past, now also Vernon's controllers. thats when i noticed a specific picture.

it was me and seungkwan when we were little. i stare at it for a while until i hear my phone buzzing again.