shadow

here we are

here we are...

very first audition.

it feels like my heart is about to burst out of my chest.

but something annoys me. or should i say someone. i am here at the auditorium, sitting on the middle chair but the other two are empty.

were the hell are the rest of the judges?! are they kidding me?

i need to lecture them about serious professionalism. rule number on always be punctual.

they are late on the first day?!

yet, i am the only one here, in a completely empty auditorium. should i just start without them. its not like i need them - they are only causing trouble anyways.

right when i grab the papers of all the personal information about the auditions i was caught by wonwoo.

"i am so sorry i am late!!!" he runs down the aisle with a cup on his one hand and his bag on his shoulders.

"if its not a shark attack i am not going to excuse you!" i threaten him.

"on the shore?!" he asks dumbfounded, not running anymore. did i scare him?! probably! everyone is scared of me around here.

"this is the first and last time you are late, i hope..." i mumble and the boy nods in shame.

discreetly he approaches the desk, places his things on the side, fixing his glasses and finally sitting down.

"i am sorry..." he whispers in shame. yesz he should be ashamed of himself. the only thing he had to do was come early while i take responsibility of everything else.

i am literally using him as a shadow.

anyway...

without even looking at him i share some of the papers so he'll be acquainted with the people that are going to audition today.

"w-where is that... other dude?!" i ask, not looking at him again - just staring at the papers.

"what dude?!"

"you know... that... that dude..." again i was trying to seem like i dont give a fuck. "you mean the other judge?!" he laughs and my eyes dangerously stare at him so he just caughs in fear.

"yeah, where is he?!" i repeat this question. why on earth no one knows where that freakshow is.

"you are looking for me?!"

that voice.

"for the past few...eternities..." i whisper only for wonwoo to hear and he chuckles, only discreetly.

he is finally here. i slowly turn around and our eyes lock when he runs down the aisle.

"you are late..." i start doodling on top of my notebook until the boy occupies the seat to my left.