achieving a goal

after that hard night

i finally wake up, ready for the next day of school. i can't believe how i managed to stay put and not text kwan.

i was thinking about it all night long. even after vernon's arrival at home. it kinda feels like i messed it up.

i wanted to text him, even to see if they had a good night, but...

i need to remember my goal.

chan is the goal!

not seungkwan...

chan!

Seungkwan betrayed me in the past. i know, i accepted his apology but still... can i trust him now?!

how can i be sure he is reliable? why am i even thinking like that? i am just confused cause he is so kind to everyone including me.

to be specific i am not used to kindness. i am a mean person so i usually recieve what i give.

its the first time someone is treating me that good!

thats why i got confused.

seungkwan is the goal!

wait, no, i mean chan... chan is the goal. why am i panicking inside of my head. shake it off Sarang.

i got up from the bed, doing the exact same routine as yesterday morming in an attempt to look decent for school.

once again, i eat breakfast and my eyes meet a pouty vernon in the kitchen.

"what is it?!"

"are you gonna give them back to me?!" he keeps on pouting like a three year old. "when you learn how to use an oven!"

"i know how to use an oven!" he claims. i turn to look at our destroyed oven. "yeah, of course you do..." i mumble and grab my things.

"where did you hide them?!"

"i am late for school!" i announce ready to walk out of the kitchen. "no you are not!" he stares at the watch on his wrist.

"i know... i am lying to you, goodbye!" i let him know unbothered and he gasped. "the audacity..." but i am already out slamming the door on his face.

running my way to the bus station, again i take the rught bus and reach school facilities.

like my ordinary routine, i make my way in.

this time before i meet the class i find Nayeon waiting for me right in front of my locker.

"omg, you look beautiful today too?! why?" again with these weird questions. "i have somewhere... to be... after school!" i announce.

"where?!"

"well, chan and i-" i was about to say but she gasped so loudly everyone turned to look at us.