fate

its already friday.

i didnt go to school today cause i wanted to pack some extra things and not forget anything.

probably everyone from the drama club missed it so they can get prepared for this educational trip.

except of materialistic preparation my heart seemed to be a mess because i came to terms with how i actually feel.

chan was never the goal.

i was lying to myself.

i always liked seunkwan. even at the times we weren't talking.

i was just too clueless what these feelings were so i would always hide them under the carpet or something.

but now i know.

the question here is what do i do? how do i make him notice me? is he really into me like vern said or its a misunderstanding. 

kwan is good to everyone so that also could be it. i hate this though cause it really feels nice to think i am somehow special to him.

"are you ready?!"

my brother walks in my room with the biggest smile of the world. "aha..." i zip my suitcase and place it to the floor.

"i called a cab to drive you to school!" he announces. "you did?" i am a bit surprised cause he didn't inform me.

"it would be too hard to carry this thing on the bus!"

"right..."

now i grab my back bag and wear it when i was off guard my brother seizes me and places me in his arms.

"ew, dont touch me..." i said while his arms were hovering me.

"you still dont like when people touch you!?" he placed his chin on top of my head. "werent i always like that?" i mumble against his chest.

"i thought things changed somewhere along the way..."

he jokes with a sly smirk. "they did! just not for you!" i whisper the last part closer to his ear and escape from his hug.

"have fun on your trip... oh... and... you know... do something!" he reminds me without actually clarifying what he means. he didn't have to - i already knew.

"thanks vern!" i wave.

"call me!" after we share a last smile i grab my suitcase, exit the house and make my way into the taxi, vern called for me.

after i share the adress we are headed to finally i get to enjoy a ride full of silence.

i used that to my disadvantage, thinking of what to do with kwan.

but there was a lot of traffic.

oh my god i am gonna be late.

anxiety started eating me up until i couldnt take it anymore and called wonwoo.

"hey..." he says but he seems to be in a rush too. "hey, wonwoo, theres too much traffic but i'll be there any time now, okay?!" i let him know.

"oh okay, everybody is here but we are gonna wait for you, dont stress out..." he smiled through the line.

i wanted to call kwan but didnt cause i was still thinking of how to get closer to him.

"thanks wonwoo! see you soon..."

"see ya..." he hungs up first. i plug on some music just to get my mind off things like wonwoo said.

after 10 minutes my cab parked right outside school.