another accident

i see seungkwan falling down the stairs and thats when i almost forget how to breathe

it felt surreal for a second.

i froze on my spot until i realized it was more than just a scenario inside my head. this moment really happened.

without losing any more minutes i rush down the stairway. "seungkwan..." my hands immediately touch him as i am trying to scan his face to see if he is in pain.

"i told you to leave, you never listen to me!" he whimpers in pain. i was so concerned, i couldnt go anywhere else. "are you okay? does it hurt...?!" i started scanning his body, most importantly his leg. thats where he fell on.

"i am fine sarang, you have a date to go, leave me here!" thats when he reminded me. right, chan is probably waiting for me outside.

"are you kidding me? i am not leaving you alone?!" i claim and he whimpers even more. "why?! i am a mess... just leave me!" he was pretty close at completely losing it.

thats when i stared at how vulnerable he looked. for a moment i was hesitent but with confidence i grab my phone and dial chan's number.

"hey, chan, i am sorry, something urgent happened, i need to leave..." i let chan know. kwan's eyes werent decieving me thoughout that phone call.

"oh okay, then i'll see you soon!" the boy didnt seem to disappointed. i finally hung uo relieved.

"what are you doing?!"

"i am not leaving you alone!" i announce. "why? why wouldnt you!" he then asks. i dare to lock deeply my eyes to him and pause for q while.

he cant see why? well, i can see why yet i am denying it cause i am a fool. "because..." i claim and take his hand.

"what are you doing?!"

"help me please..." i wrap his arm around me. "you are gonna regret it and blame me afterwards..." he whimpers.

"its my fault you fell seungkwan! its my fault!" no, no dont cry no. i do my best to keep my tears in when our eyes lock.

"its not, i tripped..."

"i dont care, i am sending you to the hospital, taking care of you and then returning you home safely!" i let him know the plan.

"but why?" he whispers, thinking i didnt hear anything. "because i fucking care about you!" i yell out without even thinking it through.

our eyes lock again.

"lets go!" i softly say, and get him up, placing him inside my arms. now we were walking down its hallway together.

"does it hurt?" i spot his traumatized expression. he must be hurting a lot. i cant deal with this. 

i hate to see him hurt.