Captain Chwe

my eyes fall wide open

its weird, i didnt even hear the ringtone of my alarm.

did i perhaps sleep too much?!

a thousand thoughts occupied my mind in terror. did i lose school? what about the drama club.

everyone is supposed to see the results today and i am far away, enjoying extra minutes of sleep?

so irresponsible for me!

i dash to grab my phone so u can check the hour and thats when my alarm goes off.

oh! so i didnt lose what i thought after all! thats relieving! and the most joyful part is that i woke up before the alarm.

this time i am gonna do this right!

i wear my school uniform on time, fix my hair and brush my teeth on time, while being tedious!

i walk out of my room exactly the time i should and lock my eyes with vernon. why is he wandering around the hallway.

"goodmorning!"

"did you...just wake up on time?!" he furrows an eyebrow.

"yes?!"

"you only had one bad habit, yet you managed to fix it?! when are you gonna start acting like a normal teenager?!" he started complaining.

"huh?" now i am the one to narriw my eyebrows confused. "miss school!" he announces.

"did you hit your head?!"

"why are you so panctual, organized and responsible!" he complains, while getting in his room and slams the door.

"o-okay?! see you later, i guess?" i shrug my shoulders and run down the stairway.

for the first time, in like.... forever, i manage to take the bus on time, enjoy the ride without being half dead and actually walkinh out properly, without someone helping me.

usually nayeon does that so i wont fall just because of the lack of sleep.

i was walking down the path that leads towards my school builting. how did i sleep so well?!

i have no idea.

i barely enjoy sleep anymore.

right when i am totally off gaurd i feel an arm around me. its my drama club friend nayeon.

"goodmorni- wait..." he leans closer to my face, placing her finger on my cheek. "whats wrong with you?"

"dont touch me..." i slap her finger.

she literally stops walking, gets to my front and leans closer.

"are you going to kiss me or what!?" i roll my eyes. "whats wrong with... your face?!" she asks all surprised.