just acting

sarang dont panic.

it was a kiss.

it meant nothing, it meant nothing, ot seriously meant nothing.

right?

right?

when will the hour be over? we are still at practice but all i want is flee out and disappear from this earth.

i am still on that table seungkwan placed me a while ago.

he seemed to be taking the lead after that kiss and help with the play, letting me rest. did he notice i freak out and wanted to help?!

well it was not that hard to notice.

honestly speaking he seems so beautiful giving instruction to everyone up there. he seems peaceful.

how can he be peaceful after what happened to us? why isnt he panicking like i do?

he seems... okay...

is he?

i keep on staring at him until the bell rings. that sound makes him also turn to lock eyes with me - like the bell gave him the permission to be dismissed.

as soon as he catches me staring i lose my shit.

no he probably knows i never stopped thinking about the kiss. i literally grab my things and fastly make my way out of the classroom.

"sara-" wonwoo was about to say something hut literally all he saw was me running away like an idiot.

thats what i am planning to do!

run away for the rest of the school year.

last day of school is not even that far away... just... 6 more months... which leads to 182 days!

phew, i cant totally pull this off.

thats why i run outside thinking i just managed to escape. little did i know  that kwan was not gonna let it pass like that.

anyway, i stop running once i think i escaped but poor me got slammed against some lockers by the boy i thought i manage to mislead.

"what are you doing?!" he asks.

"n-nothing, nothing... i am... searching for my friend! kevin!" i lie not thinking too much. "i thought his name was james..." he looks down at me super strictly. 

"he... has two names. kim james kevin!" i let him know, turning to walk to my right but he places on hand there to stop me.

"what do you want from me?!" i am complaining now completely facing. "you know what i want..." he doesnt even explain.