brand new appearance

after such a tiring day i finally walk in, only to find vernon being the coach potato he is

not just that, but he also was destroying himself right in front of the ps5.

"hi!"

"where were you for so long?! dont tell me you had to spend extra hours at the drama club?!" he said with his eyes captered by the blue light of the screen.

that idiot, didnt even turn the lights on while playing. his eyes are gonna get destroyed or something.

"well, no..." i say while turning the lights on.

"then? you spent time in the library?!" he mumbled, too focused on that stupid football match.

"i... was out... with a friend..."

"hey, if you dont wanna tell me dont. you dont have to lie about it!" he blurred out, after scoring a goal.

"i am not lying..." i announce. the contoller falls from his hands as he turns arouns to stare at me.

"wait, really?! you found a friend?!"

"just stop... you are making me sound  pathetic!" i frown occupying an empty spot right next to him on the couch.

"who said you werent pathetic?!" he smiles. "vern!" i scold him. can he be more supportive?

"i am joking... so how is that friend? is she lovely? is she good?!" he disconnected from his online match so he can help me out.

that was actually pretty touching.

only gamers now how sagnificant that moment was!

"its... a he!"

"no fucking way, you found a guy to actually put up with all your shit?!" he gasped. "hey, arent you a guy?!" i pointed at him.

"i am your brother... i cant do otherwise... its in the siblings rule!" he comlains. "you are not funny, you are just annoying!"

"so how is that guy?! is he handsome?!" he asks with a smirk.

"no..."

"is he funny?!"

"no..."

"is he an intresting person?!" again he tries to find something good. "no!" i keep on answering.

"then why are you going out with him?!" he asks all surprised. "cause i like his friend..." i announce.

"wow, are you always that honest?!"

"yes, thats why the only person to go out with me is boo seungkwan!" as soon as i said that he laid back.

"you were talking about boo seungkwan all this time?! i disconnected from my game for nothing?!" he crossed his arms.