Bria? ~ Chapter One

EDIT - A/N: Love you All for thé reads!! (Just reached 15k!! 👀😍) Maybe you would like to go check out my other stories as well? 😭🫶🏻
EITHER WAY
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!! AHH IM SO HONOURED THAT YOU CHOSE TO CLICK ON MY BOOK <33

Anyway, enjoy the story 😌

~~~

Please keep in mind this is not very canon!

⚠️Swearing, Blood, violence⚠️

~~~

3rd Person

~~~

Sports Festival. The long awaited competitions that many UA students have been looking forward too. One of those students being Katsuki Bakugo. He had distanced himself from everyone, claimed they were "distractions". Katsuki was the type to train himself to the point of breaking. He wasn't going to accept second best! Especially not to damn Deku.

"Stupid nerd! He thinks he can out train me!? Beat me at the sports festival!? Never! The freak didn't even have a quirk most his life, how could he ever beat me!?" Bakugo muttered to himself, attacking the punching bag infront of him. "Ha! Take that Deku!" He imagined the green haired boy where the punching bag, "WHY WON'T YOU GO DOWN!" He yelled, kicking the punching bag so hard it knocked to the floor. "Damn it..." he thought, picking up the punching bag and wiping his face with the towel around his neck.

"You good, bro?" Kirishima asks, taking a sip of water and walking into the training room.

Katsuki scowls at him, glaring him dead in the eyes.

"Chill! Just checking up on you." He smiles, coming closer as Bakugo turns around with a sigh. "You haven't been hanging with us recently, bakubro..." Ejiro rests a reassuring hand on his shoulder just to be shrugged off and ignored. He sighs, deciding to leave again. "Good luck, man." He leaves the training room, heading to class.

~~~

Bakugos POV

~~~

I punched the wall, releasing any left over anger and taking deep breaths to calm down. Just how Ms Midnight told me to. I glance at the time, then my fist. Shit! New cuts had shown up and they were bleeding. I wrapped a bandage around my hand then left, heading to the old man's class.

~~~

A/N: Old man = Aizawa 🍌

Third person again btw

~~~

Bakugo walked into class, heavy eyed and angry- as usual.

Kirishima completely ignored him which raised suspicious for many. "Yo Kiribro- Bakubro just walked in. What's up with you guys?" Kaminari asked, going to sit on his own desk as Sero and Mina both listened in.

"Nothings up, he just deserves to feel how we feel." Kirishima explains, annoyed and suddenly glaring in Katsukis direction.

"Holy shit Kiribabe- what has gotten into you!?" Mina asks, grinning as she rushing over to Ejiro and Denki, sitting on Kaminaris lap who was now sat on his chair, spun around, facing away from his own desk. Soon, Sero joins them, kneeling at the side and Jirou spins to a side, also joining the conversation.

Kirishima just shrugs as an answer, glancing between faces then looking down as Eraserhead walks into the classroom, taking his place at the front, "Alright brats! Sit down!" Aizawa grumbles, too tired for this.