Its not a date! ~ Chapter Eleven

Idk if I want to do this in Bakugos POV or Shinso sooo... we're starting with Bakugos then I'll redo the part with Shinsos thought process! I feel like both are important to the story <3

~~~

"I can't believe him! Denks- I'm so sorry..." I hear raccoon eyes as their voices fade away.

A faint pinch of guilt hits me. "Bakugo- you okay?" Shinso asks, making eye contact with me as I walk towards them. Okay- the guilts gone.

I stop walking and stand to the side of their table. I keep glancing to him then away and back again.

"Should I leave?" The Hayashi girl asks once she finished chewing a mouthful.

Shinso looks to me as though I should be the one to answer. I kept opening my mouth to speak but for some reason no words came out. I had a funny feeling in my stomach which made me feel nervous- that was new...

"Bakugo..." he looks at me worriedly and I focus my sight on his hypnotising purple eyes with a gulp. "Do you need to talk in privacy?" He smiles gently.

I glance to the girl who also seemed worried. Why? I asked myself then took a deep breath, "You're training with me tonight." I state simply, deciding I didn't want it to be a question incase he said no.

"I thought you wanted to train alone from now on?" A smirk creeps onto his face and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever freak!" I grit my teeth, of course he would act like this!

"Don't call him a freak!" Hayashi threatens as if she knew something I didn't.

"Mai, please- he doesn't mean it in the way they did." He smiles at her then turns his attention back to me, "I'll meet you at your classroom door."

I nod, walking away as I glare at his crybaby, overprotective girlfriend.

~~~
Okay now this is that whole thing but from Shinso POV
~~~

I pause my conversation with Mai, glancing past her to see Bakugo coming towards us- he looked nervous? Maybe guilty? He hadn't spoken to me in the past couple of days, only at the sports festival but it was obvious he was ignoring me. "Bakugo, are you okay?" I ask. It seems to bring his confidence back.

He doesn't say anything, just stands to the side of our table. Looking at me then anywhere but me. I felt so confused, this wasn't like Bakugo at all- he was class 1-As egoistic, angry Pomeranian. An absolute asshole who radiated confidence so why did he seem to be questioning himself?

"Should I leave..?" Mai asks with care but I could tell she was thinking much more suggestive scenarios. I nearly choked on my drink then look to Bakugo. That was a question he should answer- I didn't know why he was here or what he wanted.

He attempted to speak but failed, if I didn't know Bakugo Katsuki any better I would think he was nervous. Maybe he was? But why?

Worry rushed over me, "Bakugo...?" He locks eye contact with me, and I realise he actually was nervous, "do you need to talk in privacy?" I smile slightly, reassuring him as much as I could.

He paused a minute and I watched his gaze swap to Mai then back to me as he spoke, "You're training with me tonight." It wasn't a question, he was suggesting I didn't have a choice. I knew I did but with Bakugos reputation nobody said no to him.

"I thought you wanted to train alone from now on?" I smirk, deciding to tease him a bit.

"Whatever freak!" There's the typical confident Bakugo. You could tell he was becoming annoyed but his body language was stronger than before.