Katsuki ~ Chapter Eight

Three chapters for one day? 🤨 This is the last one then the sports festival! That's when this story will get more interesting 👀

~~~

I waited outside my dads classroom. Sensei Gaia had allowed me to leave early with the excuse that I needed to meet with Aizawa. She still doesn't know he's my dad so I guess she assumed it was regarding training, school work or tomorrows sports festival.

"Hey shinso~" Mina pokes her head around the doorframe.

"I'm sorry- have we met?" I ask trying to figure out who she is. I'd seen her around but never known her name.

"Mina Ashido! Kaminaris friend." She introduces herself.

"Right, did you need anything?"

"Just wondered who you're waiting for~" she smirks as if she knew something.

Did Bakugo tell her who my dad was? He didn't seem like the gossip type... "None of your business." I roll my eyes, looking at the time as I became impatient with this conversation.

"Suree~" she giggles.

"Ashido, inside and stop bothering Shinso!" Dad sighs exhausted. I grin at him, glancing into the classroom. A few people look at Kaminari who seems flustered and nervous.

"Oi, pikachu- you okay?" I check to which dad nudges me.

"They all think you want to date him." He whispers, rolling his eyes.

"WHAT!?" I shout.

"Calm down! I've been listening to their conversation all lesson, they won't shut up about you." He scoffs, speaking too quietly for class 1-A to hear.

"Um- I'm fine... Shin," he smiles and now I realise he's blushing.

I accidentally make eye contact with Bakugo who looks down at his desk almost instantly. "Katsuki, you still not coming?" I ask with a smirk, partly to stop the rumours about me and Pikachu but also because I wanted him there. Everyone turns to look at him apart from Denki who stares at me with a slight hint of hurt.

"Don't call me that, freak." He exclaims throwing his bag over his shoulder as the bell rings.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS TOMORROW DONT FORGET TO GET SOME REST!!" Dad shouts over the ruckus of everyone leaving.

"Why the hell would you call me Katsuki!? You've never done that before!" Bakugo stops me, threatening me up against the wall.

"You're right, sorry- it won't happen again." I feel a slight blush creeping onto my cheeks and look away.

He steps back, "I have to go."

Then just like that he was walking down the corridor and joining the crowd of classes again.

"What was that about?" Dad asks, walking out the classroom and patting me on the back as we set off towards the training field.

"I don't know..." I sigh with a pause, "Dad I think I like him." I admit as he unlocks the outside door.

"I know you do." He smiles softly.

"You do?"

"I'm not an idiot, Hitoshi- I was just like you when I fell for Hizashi." He smiles, holding the door open for me. "Although, what did I say about loud blondes?"

"Papa is a loud blonde!" I exclaim defensively.

"Exactly my point," he chuckles, "It's a warning coming from experience."