Cheerleaders... ~ Chapter Five

8:29

They walk into class 1-A recieving a few looks.

"HEY SHINSO!" Denki shouts to him smiling while Bakugo sits down, looking to Kirishima who instantly looks away.

"Kaminari," Shinso nods placing the coffee on his fathers desk.

"No loud blondes." Aizawa whispers glaring towards Denki.

"Yeah, no... not him." Shinso shrugs. "Anyway, I have to get to class, bye sensei." Shinso walks out with his hands in his pockets and goes to class C.

"You're late," his teacher states.

"You were late yesterday, didn't hear anyone complaining." Shinso replies. He didn't like telling everyone he was Aizawa and Mics son, it drew attention to him and as much as he loved his family he wanted to earn respect instead of recieving special treatment.

"Just sit down but next time we will have a problem." The teacher sighs, turning around and continuing the lesson.

"Pssst, Hitoshi!!" Mai whispers from his side.

"Wassup?" He grabs his books from his table then turns to face his friend and the only one in his class to know his family.

"What were you doing? I know you weren't late to school..." she begins, reminding Shinso of that morning when he gave her homework answers.

"He forgot his coffee again." Shinso rolls his eyes with a soft smile.

"Gotcha!" Mai Hayashi laughs.

"YOU WALK INTO MY LESSON LATE AND THEN START A CONVERSATION?" Gaia snaps, pointing aggressively to Hitoshi then to Hayashi. "I thought I could expect better from you two."

Shinso glances around hearing people laugh then rolls his eyes, "It won't happen again, sensei Nishiya."

"It better not." Then the lesson starts again.

~~~

"God that was torture!" Mai sighs, exhausted after the morning of lessons.

Shinso laughed as they both walked to the cafeteria.

"OI SHINSO!"

'Yet another loud blonde I can't seem to be able to get rid of,' Hitoshi rolls his eyes as Monoma starts walking by his side.

"Those class 1-A freaks are obsessed with me!" He complains.

"You sure?" Hitoshi asks, "Or are you obsessed with them?"

"How rude!" Monoma furrows his eyebrows, pressing his hand softly to his chest as if offended followed by a laugh, "Come on Shinso, we should have been in that class! I don't get why you don't hate them too."

"You guys done yet?" Hayashi asks, looking around Hitoshi to glare at Neito.

"Hayashi, always a pleasure," Monoma mocks sarcastically.

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes, going silent.

"Monoma, unlike you I don't bully people just because I'm better than them."

"SO YOU AGREE WE'RE BETTER!" Neito laughs.

"No but I am... maybe one day you'll get there." Hitoshi smirks, nudging him playfully.

"Oh come onnnn!" He rolls his eyes.

"YO MONOMA!"

Both boys glance behind their shoulder to see Kendo and Tetsutetsu waiting for Neito.

"Have fun." Shinso says before turning to Mai and speeding up their walk. As soon as they were out of hearing distance he couldn't help but laugh.

"Your family is a loud blonde magnet!" She jokes