Dont panic, darling ~ Chapter Three

"Bakugo, you're meeting Hitoshi and I for training in an hour." Aizawa explains, stuffing away his sleeping bag.

"Ha!?" Bakugo scrunches his nose with anger and confusion.

"You have no choice in the matter, problem child." Aizawa states with a sigh, a few days had past, Bakugo was back to the top of the social hierarchy and was back to training manically.

"I'd rather train alone, old man!" He scoffs, turning to the classroom door.

"You have been out training yourself, come to tonight's session and you will never have to come again if you don't want to." Aizawa suggests, walking out the room, "Now I have a meeting with present Mic in the staff room."

He walks past Bakugo, "YEAH SURE! A "MEETING"," he mocks, making Aizawa stare daggers. He just smirked, knowingly.

Maybe training tonight was a good idea. His muscles were aching and he knew the insomniacs didn't train as much as he did even though they took it very seriously! 'Fine, just one session,' Katsuki thought.

~~~

An hour later

~~~

"So what's your quirk eyebags?" Katsuki asks, strolling onto the field with Shinso by his side.

"Mind control in basic terms." He pauses, "you don't need to know the details of how but I can take control of your actions and thought process." He explains, shrugging.

Bakugo slows down, suddenly silent- speechless nearly.

Shinso chuckles "It's cool, don't panic darling." He taps his back, continuing to walk at an average pace, slowly leaving Bakugo behind.

"HEY WAIT! WHY THE F*CK DID YOU SAY DARLING!?' Bakugo asks, starting his quirk and pushing himself along with small explosions.

Shinso smirks, ignoring him.

"ANSWER ME FREAK!" He continues, stepping infront of Shinso.

"God, you're sweat really does smell like caramel..." Shinsos eyes lift, no other expression on his face then he nods and keeps walking.

Bakugo paused. Was he sweating? Surely a few explosions hadn't done that to him! So what was it!? Was he nervous? Did the freak show make him nervous!? No! That's utterly ridiculous!! "Tsk" Bakugo rolls his eyes and walks further onto the field until they reach Eraserhead.

"Alright dumbasses," Shota Aizawa begins, "I'm really tired so... train together, I can't deal right now." He shrugs.

"Is that why you wanted the Pomeranian here? You aren't backing out that easily!" Shinso smiles, cockily.

~~~
Bakugo POV:
~~~

The old man sighs, "Fine, let's get this thing going," he unravels his scarf, followed by Eyebags.

What was I meant to do? I didn't have a scarf to unravel?

I stood there, awk-... confidently*! (As if) Waiting for something I could actually do.

Shinso pulls himself to a nearby tree and begins swinging between them, being dragged along by his scarf. Sensei rolled his eyes, sending his scarf to catch him moments before he even began to fall.

How many times had they done this? Did Barney the dinosaur always fail at the same point? I couldn't help but scoff, shooting explosions from my palms and rocketing myself into the air.

~~~
3rd person again
~~~

Bakugo erupted in tormenting laughter as he watched Hitoshi being realised from Eraserheads capture weapon and steadying himself once more.

Shinso stared up at him, "okay, okay!... my turn." He smile becomes threatening.

~~~

AN: I'm not too good at training/fighting scenes so imma skip over this 🥲👍 sorryyy but who really reads fight scenes?

~~~

"Alright, Eyebags you can get off me now!" Katsuki scowls, glaring up at the purple haired boy who had certainly made his fair share of damage.

Shinso chuckles, letting go of Bakugos wrists that were being held captive behind his back and standing up.

Aizawa strolls over to them, rubbing his eyes. "I got out of it that easily," he mocks Hitoshi smirking at him then offering Bakugo a helping hand.

"I don't need your help, Old man!!" Bakugo scoffs, getting up on his own.

Eraser shrugs, retracting his hand and turning to walk back into the school building.

"Good game?" Shinso smiles softly.

"Whatever, Barney!" He pushes past the other boy and follows Aizawa.

"Barney?" Shinso jobs to catch up.

"Yeah, Barney the purple dinosaur." Shinso just looks at him confused, "Your hair?" Bakugo points.

"Oh! Yeah I guess so..." Shinso nods, unsure if that was a compliment or insult.

They walked the rest of the way side by side in silence. Katsuki couldn't believe he had been beat by some kid from class 1-C with a brain quirk!? Only nerds have brain quirks, right?

He glanced over to Hitoshi who was smirking softly. Bakugo felt heat rushing to his cheeks and ears. WHAT THE HELL!? Why was he feeling this way!!???

"Whatever..." Bakugo mumbled.

"What was that, darling?" Shinso asks with a more prominent smirk.

"Nothing..." Bakugo states, "and fyi, I'm not your darling. We're not even friends, freak show!" He speeds up his walk, leaving Shinso behind.

~~~
Word count: 815
(Sorry)