They all know... ~ Chapter Fifthteen

Monday - Bakugo POV
~~~

"Okay, I get it- I shouldn't have kissed him but when I did I wasn't expecting him to ignore me!" I defend, Ears had asked me why we hadn't spoken since the cafe but how was I meant to know? He just didn't come to talk to me!

"YOU KISSED HITOSHI!?"

My whole body freezes as I slowly turn around to see Present Mic. By his side was Aizawa who was silent, giving me the most threatening, over-protective glare I've ever seen. Of course - they didn't know!! Shinso had spent his weekend in the dorms, probably hadn't spoken to them.

"Would you still believe me if I said no?" I ask,

"No." They both reply in sync to which I nod- I wasn't expecting any other answer.

"Sensei?" Jirou asks from behind me, "I don't mean to disrespect but why do you care?" she was glancing around me.

Aizawa had his usual, too tired for this, expression whereas Mic looked like he was moments before jumping up and down like a kid in pure joy and excitement which dulled slightly after Ears' question.

I watch Aizawa go to sit at his desk, nobody saying a word.

"Okayyy..." Jirou breaks the silence, accepting the fact she wasn't getting an explanation.

Only moments later, four eyes walks in, seemingly taken aback seeing us, "I am proud to see you taking your classes seriously, Bakugo," He states simply, glancing to Jirou, "And to you too Jirou!" He smiles widely before going to sit down.

I roll my eyes, sharing a look with Ears that confirms we were both thinking the same thing, 'nerd.'

We both went to our seats just as more extras flow into the classroom. Deku doesn't try to talk to me today, I guess he finally got the message?

~~~
Shinso POV
Near the end of class
~~~

My heart sunk and eyes widened as I heard a fast-paced, synchronised march coming towards the class 1-C classroom. Of course- I recognised it instantly.

"Shinso! If you are not paying attention then you can-" Ms Gaia begins only to be interrupted by Dadzawa slamming the door open.

"Shota, calm down," Papa Mic whispers so nobody else could hear them. "Ah! Little listener, could you step outside?" He smiles at me side-eyeing Dad and as though he read my mind, it confirmed to me I was likely in trouble.

I nod nervously, standing up and walking out.

"OOOOOOOOH!!!" I hear echoing from the back of the room, "DAMN WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Follows another voice before everyone was silenced.

"WE DO NOT MAKE SUCH NOISE AND FOR THAT [random student name] YOU WILL ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Sensei shouts just as I shut the classroom door.

Dadzawa was walking in silence, he looked exhausted as usual. Eventually, we reached the staff room.

Aizawa went in first but Papa stayed with me, "I don't know what's happening but..." he pauses a moment, "good luck!" He fakes a smile, opening the door, allowing me in first before following.

As soon as I walk in, I'm greeted by Ms Midnight. She jumps at me from the side of the door speaking quickly in squeals of excitement. I couldn't understand a word but by the new look on Dadzawa face I wasn't in trouble, "Hang on... What's going on?" I ask, glancing between the three teachers and best friends in the room with me.

Papa Mic looked just as confused as I was until dad spoke up, "I warned you, Hitoshi," he jokes, making two coffees and two teas before passing a coffee to me and keeping one for himself, "you're going to need the energy with her," he rolls his eyes tilting his head towards Miidnight in a gesture of playful annoyance.