Cat Cafe ~ Chapter Fourteen

I've realised my tense keeps switching when I'm writing... idk why- it's just a habit 💀 Im going to try and keep it in the same tense this time 🥹

No promise though <3

~~~
Shinso POV (after the kiss)
~~~

I rush back to the dorms, searching the common room for Mai. Not there. I check her dorm. Not there. All her friends dorms? Not there. I hurry away from the dorms, rushing towards the gym as I realise that if she isn't there then she must have left campus. Not there.

I sit down on the bench in the gym, feeling myself blush again as I no longer had something to focus on. Bakugo Katsuki kissed me! Hayashi was right, he could like someone like me.

My thoughts froze for a moment as I heard footsteps down the corridor outside. Kaminari came in and sat next to me, "Hey..." he smiled awkwardly.

"Hey..." I reply, remembering the crush he had on me and stopping myself from blabbing on about Bakugo.

"I figured you would need someone to talk to?" His tone was full of nerves, voice shaking as he stared at the floor.

"Huh?" I glance over to him.

"I overheard Kacchans conversation..." he begins, slowly tilting his head to look at me again, "I support you guys!" He grins widely.

I smile softly, pulling him into a hug, "Thanks Pikachu."

He gently hugs me back, burying his head into my shoulder then laughing which makes me pull away, "What's so funny?" I ask, smiling automatically.

"I thought you weren't here to make friends?" He nudges me softly still laughing.

"Oh shut up, Pikachu!" I joke, glad to have my friend back instead of awkward conversations. He was one of the first people to believe in me- I wouldn't live with myself if he hated me forever.

"No but seriously... Bakugo?" He tilts his head questioningly, "The angry Pomeranian is your type?" He asks still grinning.

"Trust me- i was just as shocked!" I throw my head back slightly, smiling over to him, "good to have you back, Dumbass."

"You too, Shin!" He smirks, getting up and dragging me out of the gym.

"Where are we going?" I ask, not struggling much and just allowing him to pull me along.

"To find your one true love at first sight!" He turns to look at me and mimes fainting, placing the back of his hand to his forehead and slightly tilting his head backwards. (yk what I mean 🤗)

I nod gently, just walking by his side now. Maybe the love at first sight bullshit is a nice thing to believe in? True or not it was sweet... sappy- it was more sappy than sweet.

Mai appeared infront of us as we walked, "Yo, Hitoshiii~" she smiled, pulling me to the side and turning her head, giving a pleading look in Kaminaris direction. Don't know how she thought he would understand that but oh well, "I just got back from that cat cafe, there was this super cute one and it was so friendly! You should totally go see it... right now!"

"Hayashi we're kinda looking for someone?" Pikachu points out, grabbing her attention and receiving a threatening glare as a response, "What?"

"Just go quickly and then you can do whatever you were doing!" She grins, pushing me away from Kaminari until I started walking by myself.

"Mai, I was searching for you and wanted to ask-" I begin.

"No time for that!" She continues on, expecting me to just follow her to the main doors.