Mall Date ~ Chapter Seventeen

I really struggled with this chapter - I don't know why but I kept rewriting it and honestly, still not a huge fan but I'm so sick of it 😭
I Hope you enjoy anyway x

Shinso POV
~~~

"I like love you too," Bakugo whispers.

I can't help but smile as we gaze into each others eyes. I gently lift his chin with one hand, still holding his hand in my other and kiss him softly.

When I pull back again, he doesn't say anything just smiles before slapping me playfully in the arm, "You're turning me soft!"

I chuckle, "Boyfriends?"

We were the only ones in the room yet both spoke quietly, "Boyfriends." He confirms, reaching up and kissing me again, "but um.. can we keep this a secret for now?"

I nod in response, "Of course, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."

"Although, I should probably tell Ears..."

"Then I'll tell Mai?" I suggest with a smile and he smiles back.

"Deal."

~~~

I sat in class, unable to focus with a cheesy grin that wouldn't go away. I wasn't sure if not telling anyone included my dads but I decided I wouldn't tell them without checking.

"Sooo~" Mai leans over to my desk once Ms Gaia and turned her back. We had been a lot more careful since we got detention. "As much as I can probably guess, are you going to tell me how it went?"

I watch Sensei to make sure she doesn't look our way before leaning over and whispering, "I'll tell you later!"

She nods, returning to her own desk.

~~~

As we walk out of class, Hayashi starts attacking me with a million questions but before I could answer her Monoma, Kendo and TetsuTetsu run up to us.

"How'd it go?" Neito asks, reaching up his arm on my shoulder.

Crap.. I hadn't thought about this part. What was I meant to say to them?! Do I say he said no? If I did it would be keeping a secret but then again when he decided to tell everyone about us they would know I lied.

I simply shrug him off, "None of your business..." I make sure my tone was dull with a slight hint of sadness so if they assume he said no, I still wouldn't be lying!

"Awh, Shinso..." He furrows his eyebrows. "I'll key his car for you!"

"He doesn't have a care," I correct.

"I want to poison his food!" Monoma suggests with a wicked and evil grin spreading further across his face.

"I want to make him lunch," I admit, deciding that he already knew about my crush. He just couldn't know we were together.

"I wanna break his heart for breaking yours!!" He becomes annoyed, just wanting to help.

"Ill stitch it right back up!"

"He wants to kiss his face~" Mai chimes in, making me blush.

"With an uppercut!" Neito adds, still trying to put corrupted ideas into my head.

"Monoma pack it in, Hitoshi wants to meet his mum still!" She laughs.

"AND TELL HER HER SON SUCKS!" Monoma shouts, becoming upset and defensive.

"Come on, Monoma- we need to go." Kendo speaks up from behind us.

"Right!" He calls back, "Sorry, Shinso." And then he left.