Kiss and run ~ Chapter Thirteen

Y'all be forgetting to vote like 😶 (kidding, idc)

But anyway- I forgot about days again...
It's now a Friday night 🤗

~~~

It was getting late, both boys had found their way to the rooftop, chatting away and ignoring the time as the sun set and only a dim lantern was left to light up their faces.

~~~
Shinso POV
~~~

"I can't believe that!" I scoffed.

"Well it's true!" Bakugo became defensive, smiling more than I had ever seen before. He looked harmless as the dim, orange light made him shine.

"You look beautiful..." I whisper, breaking the silence we hadn't even noticed

He glanced at me softly, with a genuine and sweet smile resting on his face, "What was that?"

I took in a breath, chuckling a bit, "I said you look beautiful, dumbass!" I admit again, nudging him with a grin.

I noticed his cheeks go pink, it was barely noticeable but it was there, "Whatever, loser!" He jokes, resting his head on my shoulder. I froze still, not wanting to move or disturb him as he looked so peaceful.

~~~
Quick skip to the next morning
~~~

I woke up to Bakugos shouting. What!? An awful pain was prominent in the back of my head as I sat up. We were still on the rooftop, Bakugo was standing over me shouting about how late we were going to be.

"Alright, chill out cheerleader." I sigh, getting up onto my feet.

"Your dad was asking where you two were," I glance to the rooftop door and notice Mai stood there flicking her eyes between me and Bakugo.

"And you decided we'd be on the roof?" I scoffed sarcastically.

"I saw you coming up here last night- you aren't very discreet, lovebirds! Come on, you don't have time to go back to your dorms- we have 5 minutes and I don't want Ms Gaia shouting at me again," she admitted, rolling her eyes and going back inside.

I sighed softly, "did you sleep well at least?" I asked sarcastically, grabbing our bags and passing Bakugo his.

"I did..." He refused to look me in the eyes, "I assume you didn't though, the hard floor won't be a very comfortable bed."

"It's fine," I shrugged, remembering how he fell asleep on my shoulder before flopping down, fast asleep with his head in my lap.

He nodded slightly, turning to go inside without another word so I simply followed him down to classes.

~~~

We reached class 1-A door but nobody was there apart from Dadzawa.

"What are you two doing here?" He asks calmly, glancing up from his desk, "its the weekend..." he said, noticing our confused expressions.

"Then why are you here?" I asked, dad never came to UA if he didn't have to.

"Hizashi left his headphones here." He stated as though it was obvious, "he's on patrol so I came to get them." He shrugged, walking towards us with headphones in hand.

"Oh- alright, thanks dad!" I rush away with Bakugo following me.

"Where are you going?!" He shouts, rushing after me and finally catching up to my pace.

"To talk with Mai, then I was thinking about going to the new cat cafe..." I admit, not looking at him as my eyes were set on finding Hayashi.

"Why'd your girlfriend make that big scene about being late if classes aren't even on?" He asks, grabbing my arm and turning me around to face him.