I messed up... ~ Chapter Six

A/N: not me posting twice last week to make up for the wait 😍 Chapters will most likely be once a week now!!
Hope y'all are enjoying!!
Thank you for the reads, votes and comments- I love receiving your feedback even if it's negative 🩷

~~~
2 days later
~~~

"EYEBAGS! WAIT UP!" Bakugo called, dodging students as he went "MOVE IT EXTRAS!!" He shouts to a crowd of 2nd years that stood blocking the corridor.

"Bakugo? What's up?"

"WHY WEREN'T YOU IN YESTERDAY!?" He asked angrily.

"Oh right, I pulled a muscle in training so was in recovery girls office." Shinso explains.

"And you didn't tell me because??? I HAD TO TRAIN ALONE AGAIN!"

Hitoshi couldn't help but smile at this, it was only a few days ago the blonde was saying he would never train with him and how a training partner would just slow him down. "So you... care about me?" Shinso suggests.

"WHAT!? NO!" Bakugo becomes defensive.

"Sureeeee," Hitoshi rolls his eyes sarcastically.

Monoma shows up at Shinsos side, resting his arm on on the taller boys shoulder, "Why are you talking to this guy?"

"WATCH IT COPYCAT!" Katsuki threatens him with small explosions.

"Bakugo, please..." Shinso smiles softly, looking to Monoma afterwards and shrugging his arm away. "He's my friend, if you have a problem with that then you can go back to Kendo."

'Friend...?' Bakugo thought to himself. He was sure he made it clear they WERE NOT friends!

"If this is your way of getting into class A you picked the wrong one..." Monoma rolls his eyes, walking away.

"What did he mean by that?" Katsuki asks.

"Nothing, he's just obsessed with getting into your class." Shinso chuckles softly.

"Oh, okay-" Bakugo nods, still glaring holes into Monoma.

"HITOSHI!" Shinso turns to see Mai running towards him with her arms wide open. She runs into his arms for a hug, pulling away after a few moments, "Where were you yesterday!? I for a detention!!" She complains, only now noticing Katsuki.

"Sorryyy!" Shinso laughs, letting go of her.

"Another loud blonde boy?" Hayashi side eyes Shinso.

"He's not like them," Shinso laughs.

"Yeah he's Katsuki Bakugo, he's not an idiot like that electric guy." Mai chuckles.

"Dunce face?" Bakugo asks, looking to Shinso.

"Yeah, Pikachu." Adds Hitoshi, turning back to Hayashi. "We're not even friends, chill out!" Shinso laughs.

'So we're friends for Monoma but not infront of this girl that he goes to see every morning before classes...' Bakugo thinks to himself suddenly confused as to why that hurt him. He said he didn't want to be friends, Shinso was just following his words.

"Alright, you coming to class?" Hayashi asks, grabbing his wrist and tilting her head towards the classroom.

"I'll be there soon, still got 10 minutes right?" Shinso answers with a smile and Mai drops his wrist.

"Okayy! See you soon Hitoshi!" She turns and goes into the classroom, running towards her friends when she sees them.

"Hitoshi?" Bakugo questions, "She calls you by your first name?"

Shinso rolls his eyes, "Why do you care?"

Silent. Katsuki was silent. For the first time in an awfully long time he had nothing to say. How do you answer a question that you don't even know the answer to?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you..." Shinso admits.

"No it's fine, I've got to get to class now." Bakugo nods, walking away to class 1-A.

~~~
Lunch
~~~

"Dad i think i messed up..." Shinso sighs, walking into his fathers classroom once all students had left.

"Yeah, I know you did," Aizawa chuckles slightly.

"What do you mean?" He asks, sitting down on the desk closest to his fathers.

"Bakugo wasn't very talkative all morning, I think you and I both know that's not normal." Aizawa rolls his eyes, placing his papers that he was marking to a side and turning his full attention to his son.

"Yeah..." Shinso sighs, "How do i make it up to him?"

"I thought you two weren't friends?" Eraserhead teases.

"I don't really know anymore..." Shinso admits with a sigh and sorrow look. He hated not knowing but he was sure most people felt the same way. It was terrible when you didn't know how somebody else thought of you!

"Well then," Aizawa starts, glancing to the door to see All Might standing outside, "I think to fix what you did wrong, you need to know what he thinks of you first." He shrugs.

"How am i meant to do that if he's upset with me!?" Shinso jumps off the desk.

"Figure it out, I'm your father not a couples therapist," Aizawa pats Shinso on thé back and guides him to the door, "Now go get some lunch and I'll see you for training after lessons."

"Okay, dad- thank you." Shinso smiles, taking a moment to realise the implication that he and Bakugo were dating.

Aizawa opens the door and Shinso walks through it.

"Ah! Young Shinso!" All Might beams to which father and son cringe at.

"All Might," He bows his head, walking down the corridor and catching up to Mai as she went to sit at their usual table.

~~~

Sorry it's a bit shorter than other chapters!