Plan ~ Chapter Two

Shinsos POV now! LLL HITOSHI 😍💜

~~~

God that stupid Pomeranian is annoyingly arrogant. When will he realise that some people just want to help him? Not everyone is against him even if he tries his best to make them. Dumbass. I swear to whatever god there is- that guy will be the death of dad.

~~~

As I open the front door, Papa Mic instantly yells "welcome home." I roll my eyes, placing my bag down near the door and joining them in the sitting room, "Thanks Pops."

Dadzawa looks up at me, snuggled up to papa mic on the sofa. "How did your talk with problem child no.2 go?" He laughs lowly.

"Now I get why you stopped trying." I sigh, sitting down in an armchair across from them. "But I won't. Somehow I'll make him realise." I smile.

When Dadzawa told me about Bakugo, it was obvious that something happened in his childhood that traumatised him into thinking everyone hated him. I wanted to prove that wasn't true. I wanted to make Katsuki Bakugo see that some people are on his side, some people want to help him. I also wanted him to realise that he didn't have to be the best. I mean- look at me! I'm in class 1-C and I don't care. Okay... maybe a little bit- but only because that stupid pervert Mineta got in to class 1-A when I didn't! Other than that why should I care? But Bakugo... he's already in class A and still feels like that isn't enough- he really does think that anything less than first isn't good enough. I'll make him see differently... somehow.

~~~

The next day at UA👍🏻
3rd person again 🥲

~~~

"Kacchan!" Midoriya shouts, rushing down the corridor.

"What do you want, stupid Deku?" Bakugo glares at him.

"Are you okay, Kacchan?" The green haired boy asked as théy walk side by side down the corridor.

"I'm fine, nerd." Bakugo begins to speed up, sick of the conversation already.

Midoriya slows down to a stop, realising "Kacchan" was never going to see him as a friend nevermind express his emotions inform of him.

'Stupid nerd! Why wouldn't I be okay!? Tsk.' Katsuki muttered to himself.

"Bakugo." Aizawa acknowledged as Katsuki stopped outside his classroom.

"Old man." He rolls his eyes

"I thought Hitoshi told you that was... overrated?" Aizawa asks with a soft smile.

"As if I give a f*ck what eyebags said."

"That's still my son, Bakugo but I wouldn't expect any less from you." Aizawa chuckles softly, stepping aside to allow Katsuki into the classroom.

"Whatever" he shrugs, going to sit down and waiting for everyone else. Tenya Iida sat near the wall, back straight and looking directly at the board. "Oi, four eyes. Loosen up a bit would y'a?" Bakugo glances to the board. Blank.

The blue haired boy snapped out of his thoughts and nodded lightly towards his classmate. "Good to see you are taking a break from training, Bakugo."

"Tsk" Katsuki rolled his eyes, sitting in the chair, leaning backwards with his feet on the desk.

Iida felt anger building as the rest of the class began to swarm in.

"Alright, problem children! Sports festival is in a few days so I want you all to get some rest, I recommend less training and more napping!" Aizawa begins, "Or dont? I'm paid to be inspiration or something like that... do whatever you want really." He drops to the floor, sinking into his yellow sleeping bag, "now don't disturb me!" And he's asleep... as easy as that...

~~~
JEALOUSY JEALOUSYYYYY
~~~

"Bakubabe!" Mina shouts beckoning Bakugo over to where they all were, at the opposite side of the room stood around her desk.

Bakugo sighs, getting up and walking over to them making Kirishima suddenly go quiet. "What were you saying Kiri?" Jiro asked, frustrated that he stopped mid story.

"It doesn't matter, just remembered Tamaki had some work for me... see you guys later." Just like that the red haired shark had disappeared and everyone was looking at Bakugo. Blaming Bakugo.*

"Tamaki?" Kaminari asks, "I thought that bro was too shy to ask Kiribro to do anything?" He glances over to Sero who shakes his head slowly with a smile.

"I don't think that's what he really meant Kamibro" Sero explains

"Oh... okay?" Denki glances to the door then back to everyone else.

"God dunce face, you really are slow." Bakugo rolls his eyes.

"Heyy!" Denki laughs.

Mina grabs onto Katsukis arm, resting her head on his shoulder, "We've all been missing you, Bakubabe. You haven't stopped training..." she looks up at him with sorrow.

"You'll get over it, Pinky." He relaxes, deciding to ignore the alien clinging to him.

~~~

And so Katsuki took the day off- or at least, while lessons were going on. He sat with everyone for lunch instead of disappearing to the gym and caught up with the social pyramid. He learned that dumb Deku had been gaining too much popularity for his liking and decided he would wreck the green bean at the sports festival! Katsuki Bakugo wouldn't lose ANYTHING to Midoriya. If that was his social position or position on the podium- he will win.

~~~

Hope this is okay as it is 🩷 I'm running out of time for this chapter! I'm trying to upload once a week just as I do my OUAT story so some chapters might be a bit short due to me prioritising Once Upon A Shift but I'm trying my best 🩶

Word count: 922