Chapter 1

(Jose)
~Sunday 2:30pm
Jose Pov.
I went to Isabelle's room to wake her up to feed her "my little baby" I said kissing her cheek "you ready to eat mamas" I said smiling as we went downstairs I fixed her bottle and heated it up while I saw YG walking in the kitchen with no shirt on "hey baby" "hi papi" I said we kissed each other while I took out Isabelle bottle and gave it to her "how's my little princess" YG said picking her up and feeding her "she really loves her daddy" I said smiling at them Isabelle laughed while YG made funny faces at her YG made a great father. "Baby I have to meet the boys later" YG said burping Isabelle "ok that's good babe I have to go to run some errands anyways" I said "what you want for breakfast" I said "you" YG said kissing my neck "baby stop it" I said giggling "what you want for breakfast" I said again "the usual baby" "Ok can you put Isabelle in her crib with her toys please" I kissed YG as he left.

~After Breakfast
"Baby I'm leaving" YG said "ok baby be safe please" I said looking up at him "I am baby I promise" we kissed and YG left. I went upstairs and got ready to run some errands I put on a crop top w/leggings and some Jordan's I went and got Isabelle changed into her pink onesie that said "I'm daddy's princess" and her pink booties "ready to go on a trip mamas" I picked her up and my phone,money,car keys, & her baby bag and went in the escalade and headed to the store to get some more groceries.

~Later that night
I was up waiting for YG to walk through the door it was almost 3:00am I'm really started to get worried about him. "hey baby" YG said coming through the door "hey where you been I was worried" I said looking at him "me & the boys had to take care of some serious business baby I'm sorry" he said kissing me "where's my princess" "she's sleep" I said "are you gonna stay out this late again" I asked "no baby I promise this was just one time" he said gripping my waist "ok" I said "now why don't we go upstairs and I put you to sleep" he said as we went upstairs.